・1・Population Zero ? (2)

(I'll explain the chapter titles real quick- The first number, Is the story. This one is the first story. The words, are the story names, then the last number, is the story part. : D)

(This story, I'll guess will be 3, Or maybe 4 parts.)

(.... I got this story idea, By dreaming about a world, where I was completely alone btw- :,])

__

Before even turning around to see what was behind you, You heard a voice. Feminine, and higher pitched. "Oooh! Yay! Finally! A human! GUYS GUYS! GET OVER HERE!"

Hearing an upbeat voice that wasnt your own, did relax you a bit. Turning around, You saw. . . Chica? You didnt know, But it was the chicken on the posters.
You held in the urge to take out your sharpened hunting knife.
And one by one, More robots entered the area.
You racked your brain, trying to remember the names.

There was Monty, Freddy, Erm. . . Roxy? And the one daycare attendant. . .? You knew the one was called Sun, So you took a fat guess that this one was named 'Moon' Maybe Crescent, Or something like that.

". . . They're registered here." The bear mumbles hesitantly. Then proceeds to speak up, To ask you a question. "How are you alive? May I ask?"
You wanted Oh-So badly to evaporate then, and there. "I... Well- I don't know. . . Frankly, I dont even know what happened to everyone-"

"Seriously? Ugh. Humans; Idiots." Roxy snarled.
"Hol' on! They could totally help us out. You guys seriously can't let go of this AMAZING opportunity!" The gator bellowed, Chica perked up. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE SO RIGHT! This is perf-"
"Thats a terrible idea."
"How so? You never pitch in your ideas! You can't turn Monty's down just like that!"

You were tempted to walk outside, and pretend this never happened. But seeing a conversation play out right in front of you, was just the kind of thing you needed after that loneliness.
Moon continued to speak. "Alright. Fine. Its a good idea, only for ourselves."
"Its not. It-"
"Don't interrupt me bear boy. Are you all stupid? It's selfish. And it's dangerous. I doubt they would even know how to wire it properly. And one mess up, or if another sweep happens, they're as good as dead."

You started to mess with your hands. Even though, You didn't know what they were talking about, it already sounded terrifying.
"We could instruct them!" Chica said.
"Seriously? You're really just blurting out this stuff, without even talking it over with them?"
Even though you just got here, you already had a favorite animatronic. Felt kinda nice to have someone you never meet stand up for you. Even if- said animatronic, did seem the shortest.

Honestly though, Just because he was the shortest there, doesn't mean much. He was still extremely tall.
They all were.

And given to the height difference, a small part of you expected them to start, (and succeed in) making fun of him. But nope. That did NOT end up happening.
"Geez Moon. If you're so caring toward this stranger, how about you teach them, Eh?"
"I have a question for you Roxy, If I tore off all of your limbs, And tear your shell off of that endo, Which mechanic would fix you?" Moon countered.

If that was a 'Ha-Ha' Joke, Someone would probably say; "Get it? Because all the mechanics are FUCKING DEAD. HAHAHA-" But that still be pretty dark.

"I- Uhm. . . Hate to break- This. . But, Why can't you just fix eachother? I mean- I'm guessing you wouldn't need me here if you did-?" A small quake in your voice.
Freddy frowned a bit. "Ah. Well, After a certain—Incident. The mechanics set in a new protocol, Which doesn't allow us to tamper with machinery, Unless strictly authorized by staff. For every animatronic, But Moon."
Your brows furrowed.
"Why?"
Moon took the pleasure of answering this time. "They were planning on decommissioning me anyways, so it wouldn't have been worth it. When they decided to not, They forgot about installing the new protocol."
You didn't want to come off as rude, But something wasn't. . . Adding up.
So, You asked another question.

"Why can't you help out then?"
"They don't exactly trust me."
Freddy stared at you for a moment. Before asking, "Why did you come to the plex?"
"Uhm. . . I kinda have no food, So- I just came looking for a meal."
You tried to hint at the fact that you werent exactly looking for all the trouble. You paused, But continued to speak before you could've gotten cut-off. "What exactly do you guys need assistance with. . ?"

"(SPOILER)-" "BUUT, BEFORE WE GET INTO THAT!" Chica cut Monty off. "-We should get you something to eat Y/n! You must be starving!"
"I don't mean to burst your circuts, But you ate all of the food." Monty
said begrudgingly.
"Not all the food. There is quite few snacks in the daycare. We got a new shipment right before this whole thing happened."

Chica clapped her hands together. "GREAT! Moon, You and Sun can take care of Y/n, Freddy and Monty can look for more (Spoiler), Roxy and I will prepare a few things!"
"What? Why do I have to do that?"
"Well. . . You did seem pretty willing."
"I can't help what I say. Sun's louder than my own thoughts."

After some back and fourth arguing, And you contemplating your choices, eventually leading to you completely zoning out, It got quiet for a second. Which got your attention back.
And every animatronic was staring at you.
'I'm starting to feel like I missed something important.'
"Oh- Uhm- What's going on?" You ask very awkwardly.

(Oh my gosh, Okay, I swear normal chapters will be longer then that- I just- If I wrote forward you guys would've gotten too many spoilers.)

(ANYWAYS! You know what I told y'all? Previously? im hoping so. Im hoping you read, what said 'Please read' It was pretty important. . . .)

Okay anyways. Here ya go. Extra details:

Read through these, Before commenting to keep this title or not please. : )

Will be updated twice a month. Maybe more.
Chapters, 1200-2000+ words

The book may end up being 2-4 hours long. (Im estimating.)

Description:
Imagine, Living a normal, happy life. You've got a dog, and a comfortable position in life.
Now, Think of this.
You wake up after a nap, And everyone is gone. Your town became deserted.
Y/n decides to go out for food, As their supply was getting low. The nearest available place, Was the plex. All the animatronics seemed. . . Welcoming? For the most part. But they wanted you to help them.
And one. . .certain. . .animatronic, Seems quite willing to help you.

This story would be. . . A little spicy. Don't know if it'll have smut, (I doubt it.)
Definitely romantic-

OKAY, YAY? OR NEXT TITLE?