39 - Goddess

☻♡

☻♡

39 - Goddess

"He needs reassurance." Calum said, referring to Michael, "He's the beauty of the city, but that doesn't mean that he feels like he is. He hides his insecurities beneath the short skirts and the flashy jewelry. It's his own way of coping."

Luke couldn't help but to frown from Calum's explanation of what was wrong with Michael and why he got so upset sometimes. To him, Michael was so utterly gorgeous. It pained him that Michael couldn't see his own beauty.

Ashton felt the same that Luke did. He wasn't fighting for the beauty's love for no reason. The beauty was a beautiful, magical man. He's lucky that he's been able to find the same results about Michael's personality. Michael was utterly beautiful both inside and out.

So when the man came downstairs, their awe only increased when they saw him dressed up and dolled up.

Michael was dressed in a light green dress that was flowy and fit him perfectly. He was also dressed in silver, sparkly heels with matching silver earrings and a bracelet. He was also wearing Ashton's diamond necklace.

He wore a light nude color for his lipstick alongside his full face of foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, bronzer, and highlighter. Blush wasn't his thing; he was too red toned to begin with.

"Beauty..." Luke said in awe.

"Where are we even going?" He ignored the looks. He was still in a mood and didn't feel confident in himself like he usually did.

"That's for us three to know and for you to be surprised with." Calum grinned, making Michael shake his head.

—•••—

The group of four soon made it to their destination. Michael's eyes widened when he saw where they took him to.

"You did not."

"Oh we so did." Luke grinned cheekily, grabbing Michael's hand and pulling him along with him.

They were at the beach where there was a canopy set up with a table full of red roses, champagne, and food. Luke pulled out a chair for Michael, pushing him in before taking a seat next to the beauty. Ashton took the other seat next to Michael where Calum then sat next to Ashton.

"This is so beautiful." Michael's eyes widened, looking at all of them.

"Not as beautiful as you, goddess." Calum grinned affectionately from across from him. Michael looked lovingly at his lover, smiling as he felt the care and affection from Calum.

"This is amazing you guys..."

"You deserve the best, Michael. I'm sorry we haven't shown you that recently. But it's the truth and it always will be the truth. I love Luke and Calum, but I also love you. You are the one who brought us all together, beauty." Ashton said affectionally, reaching down to hold Michael's hand.

Michael smiled brightly from Ashton's loving words. He's been such a teasing, dominating man. With Michael's recent insecurities, it was nice seeing this softer side to the powerful man.

"I just want you to be happy, beauty. I wish I can do that for you. I'll try as hard as I can." Luke took his turn to love Michael, grabbing Michael's other hand.

"You guys..." Michael teared up, "You all really do love me?"

"Since day one." Calum said.

"Forever." Luke said.

"No matter what." Ashton said, "Now let's eat dinner, beauty. We have all the time in the world for 'I love you's.'"

The four then began to eat their dinner, finally feeling like they were connected as they should be.

Calum learned how to accept all of them and his own need for vulnerability.

Luke learned more about himself and his ability to accept care and love from the others.

Ashton learned how to push aside his cockiness—just a little bit—and focus on his feelings and needs.

Michael learned how to trust them, believing they loved his body, but also him for who he was on the inside.

They were a team now, bonding as they loved.

—•••—

Ot4 cuties

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚