Alone (Au?)

Y/n can be both male or female

My friend started wrighting a story and I kindly asked if i could reword her idea.

Y/n X A Papa or a Ghoul/Ghoulette

She agreed 👍😎

Enjoy ^^

______________________________________

Skin.

The one thing that their is unfathomable with, is the only thing that engulfs their weak skeleton.

Shakles to their ankle. Short. Keeping you pinned against the wall.

Fear.

The only thing their mind could compose off.

Your body against an old wooden wall, cracks with only a slight light could be shown through.

Darkness was your only other friend...

You didn't have enough muscle to move.

You knew your day was comming to an end, it's been Days... Months even maybe Years of any humanoid contact.

Silence.

All it was just silence.

You took your few moments of breaths, your mind collapsing into a sleep... Deep sleep.

The silence was a nice way to end it all...

The abuse... Pain. Still lingering on your skin..

You somewhat smiled...

Having small memories of your childhood, the background noise of some voices...

Voices?

The side of your head leaned against the wall, hearing voices. They were getting louder.

Hope?

Was hope finally revealing itself?

A large clank was heard from the other side of a wall... Before creaking.

A bust of light hitting your eyes and skin with pain, you let out a noise.

Two figures standing shielding the harsh sun against you. Your eyes peeled open, seeing large figures.

One of the figures spoke some language you didn't understand

The other figure running, yelling. Failing to understand what was being told.

The figure walked closer to you, kneeling down. Speaking to you in a far fetched language.

You tried to move, not able to. All you were was skin and bones.

Darkness...

You began to feel the darkness over take your body, the last of the things you could hear was some sort of verbal communication...

Before everything went silent.

______________________________________

The story continues with your imagination

Word count : 344

Thank you for reading :>