The UwU

He felt his head spinning. Too many thoughts he couldn't grasp. What were they even about, he asked himself. He did not know and he wouldn't know. He was sitting on his bed, lost in trying to pick at any of the thoughts to no avail. He was snapped out of this daze when his door swung open.

"OREL. Your mother and I have been calling you! It's time for dinner. Get downstairs. Now. And afterward I'll have to see you in my study." Clay growled as he left Orel's door wide open and went back to the kitchen.

The boy sighed and slowly got off his bed, making his way to the kitchen. There was a thought that grew louder and louder, begging to be let out. Orel tried holding back. He knew it would get him in trouble.

He sat down at the dinner table and almost forgot to say grace, his head was starting to spin from the thought trying to claw its way out. He felt sick, he did not want to eat anyways.

"Orel. It's you're turn to say grace tonight," Bloberta reminded him. This brought Orel back to reality once again, and he said grace. Orel picked slowly at his food, forcing every bite down as to not upset his parents. It all felt so wrong. He felt sick and his head was spinning. Too many unknown thoughts without a language swirled in his head, not allowing themselves to be caught. The ones that jumped at his mouth, trying to get out, where terrible. They were horrible words. Horrible thoughts. He wanted to say them. Just to get them out! They felt horrible staying inside of him. He felt gross for having these thoughts. He felt gross for them not going away.

"Dad I want to kill you." Orel blurted out. It felt so good..... For all of two seconds until guilt and regret overcame him.

"Excuse me?" Clay looked at Orel, bewildered and angry. The child couldn't look his father in the eyes. It felt so nice to have it go away, but he knew the consequences would be bad. They always were. "Orel. What did you just say to me." Clay demanded for Orel to repeat what he said.

"I... I said I wanted to have krill-" Orel lied. It was an obvious lie, it would've been better to tell the truth.

"Why would you want krill? Your mother cooked this meal for you and you're saying you want something else? How ungrateful." Clay got angrier. He knew his son lied, he knew that he didn't actually want krill, he just wanted to be more upset at Orel.

"I'm sorry..." Orel looked down at his food, half eaten.

"You better finish up that food now, young man. You're going to have an extra long visit in my study tonight." Clay narrowed his eyes. Orel gulped this time, and tried to quickly finish his food, trying to keep his thoughts from worsening his situation again.

Once Orel finished his food he got up with his father and walked behind him as they went to the study.

In the study Orel was beaten a lot. When he pulled up his pants his dad said, "I hope that teaches you three lessons young man! Never ignore your father, don't lie to your father, and don't disrespect the meal that the lord has given you. And why would you even think of wanting to kill me?! I should have you sent away to one of those mental hospitals if you keep this up."

"Maybe I would be better off there." Orel doesn't realize he says this out loud, it was another rogue thought.

"Excuse me?!" Clay barked. "You are being such a bad boy today Orel! What has gotten into you?! You're grounded! Forever! You're not coming out of your room until you start respecting me!" Clay was beyond pissed at Orel.

"D-Dad-! I'm sorry-! I'll never say anything like that again! I promise!" Orel panicked, tears forming in his eyes.

"You better not! Now go to your room. Really think about what you've done." Clay snarled. Orel walked out of the study, defeated. Once he left he hugged himself and ran to his room, hiding under the covers. He sobbed and hit his head "stupid stupid stupid. you couldn't just shut up for two seconds! i hate you so much!" he couldn't stop sobbing. He wanted all of his thoughts to stop. He wanted them to be quiet for once. They never stopped. They kept swirling, too fast to grasp. Too fast to kick.