Worst Outcome. Ever.

His eyes opened. He wasn't sure how or when he fell asleep, but he sure as hell knew that it wasn't a good position. His shoulders ached and his head felt light. He was about to close his eyes and try to sleep again until his father opened the door, loudly.

"Heres your breakfast. Don't want you dying on us!" Clay said cheerfully.

"Maybe I'd be better off." A thought got out.

"Excuse me?" Clay raised an eyebrow, angrily.

"I'd be better off dead than in his stupid house." Another thought was let loose.

"Orel! You ungrateful little brat! If you keep this up I'll have to take away all your Bibles." Clay started to raise his voice.

"What?! No! I-I didn't mean it-!" Orel started to tear up.

"For now I'll just take your favorite." Clay said as he grabbed Orel's lucky Bible. Clay wanted Orel to be more upset, so he 'accidentally' ripped some of it. "Whoops," Clay said with a hidden smile. Orel started bawling his eyes out over this. "Now, now, son. It's not manly to cry. You better stop or else I'll tell Censordoll that *you* ripped it on purpose."

"NO!! SHUT UP. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE. I HOPE YOU GET SENT DOWN TO HELL! YOURE THE WORST FATHER EVER!!! I WISH... I WISH THA-" Orel's rant was cut off by Clay's own rant.

"OREL. THATS THE LAST STRAW. YOU BETTER START PACKING YOUR SHIT. YOURE OUT. TOMORROW I BETTER NOT SEE YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE IN THIS HOUSE. YOURE AS GOOD AS DEAD IF I DO. YOU GOT THAT?!" Clay screams at Orel, then slams the door. Leaving Orel with some ripped pages from his favorite lucky Bibles on the floor and his breakfast, now getting cold. Orel collapsed. His sobs were uncontrollably loud. He hugged himself as hard as he could as he curled into a ball.

He was terrified. His thoughts were running and screaming. They were so loud it was deafening. They were so fast it was making his head spin. He already felt sick from the lack of food, the thoughts only made this worse. they screamed more as he tightened his hug. He felt the bile climbing up his throat.. so he leaned over his bed and choked it up.

Vomit spilled all over his floor, further ruining the ripped pages of his favorite Bible. With the puke out came another thought, "cleanliness is next to godliness..." the boy mumbled and he stepped off his bed, careful to not step in the puke.

He opened his door and headed down to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. Clay hears this and stomps over to Orel. He grabs him by the collar, "d-dad-! i-i was just getting some cleaning supplies! i puked and i wanted to clean it up-!"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses." Clay hissed as he walked to the front door. He opened it and threw Orel onto the porch, "And don't come back." he growled and slammed the door.