Preview

It was a rainy Saturday night and I was staring at my roof not sure what to do. Why do I always have to overthink every little thing? My mom would tell me to chill out but that just made me more stressed.

I jumped up as a loud sound interrupted my thoughts. 'What was that ?' I asked myself. I stood up slowly usually I would call out to my mom and asked her to go look. But things were different... I wasn't fifteen anymore I was an adult now.

I walked as quietly as I could. "Hello? Is anyone there?" the second those words escaped my mouth I knew instantly I sounded like those stupid people in horror movies who usually gets killed first. "Heloo?" Still no answer.

I stopped and stared in front of me.
' No it cant be ' I thought to myself. Infront of me was a dark figure not further than 6 feet away. Was I seeing things?

" I can see you. What the hell do you want ?".

There was no response. I moved my shaky hand slowly to the light switch and *click*. My head started to ache when the bright lights flickered on.

I couldn't believe my eyes. In front of me was a tall guy, he had black curly hair and his eyes were dark and looked full of emotion. How could he still stand there? I mean he knows I can see him, so why isn't he running or screaming or doing anything besides just staring at me.

I stomped right up to him and said:" What the hell do you want!" once again he just stood still and that made me even more angry.

" Why don't you say or do anything! Just do something! " I started to hit his chest, maybe that will get him to do something. When I tried to hit him one last time he caught my hand. I was shocked and just stood staring at him waiting for an explanation.

" Why do you always turn to violence when your scared?"

His deep voice contrasted with the light sincere chuckle he made after he talked, it shocked me even more. How dare he tell me I am violent he is the one who broke into my apartment! I managed to get out a few words

" Who are you?"

He looked at me in a way as if he felt sorry for me. Something was familiar about him I just couldn't put my finger on it.

*His pov*

I looked at her face and I instantly felt sorry for her. I wish I could tell her who I was but the doctors said it would be too much for her to handle . I hated seeing her so oblivious to what is actually going on.

If only I could tell her how much I love her...