Minerva Clawthorne Oc - Character Information 3

Full Name: Minerva Clawthorne

Age: 79

Gender: Female

Hair color: brown

Eye Color: light blue

Skin color: light brown

Species: Witch

Minerva Clawthorne House,

Minerva Clawthorne Room,

Home: Gravesfield, The Boiling Isles, (formerly),

Student: Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. (formerly),

Alignment: Lawful Good

Power(s)Abilities: curse Magic, All kind's of Magic, Glyph Magic,

Tracks: All (Currently),

Goal: Project her Daughter's from her Ex-Husband,

Family Member's: Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos, (Ex-Husband), June Clawthorne Wittebane, (Daughter), Lucy Wittebane (Daughter), Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne, (Younger Sister), Lilith Clawthorne (Younger Sister), Gwendolyn Clawthorne (Mother), Dell Clawthorne (Father), King (adopted nephew), Hunter/Golden Guard (Cousin Nephew), Caleb Wittebane (ancestor), Evelyn Clawthorne (ancestor), etc,

Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos (Ex-Husband),

June Wittebane (Daughter),

Lucy Wittebane (Younger Twin Sister),

Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne (Younger Sister),

Lilith Clawthorne (Younger Sister),

Friend's/Allies: Camila Noceda, (Best Friend), Vee / Number 5, Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Augustus "Gus" Porter, Amity Blight, Boscha, etc.

Enemies: Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos (Ex-Husband), Jacob Hopkins,

Weapons: Raven palisman Staff,

Pet's: Rare The Raven Palisman,

Like's: Magic, Bond with her Two Children, Raven's, Living in the Human World with her kid's, Love her two sister's Eda and Lilith, taking good care of June and Lucy, Camila Noceda and her daughter Luz, Vee/Number 5, Etc.

Dislike's: Her Ex-Husband Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos, Belo's lie's, Jacob Hopkins has a crazy crush on Minerva Clawthorne, Etc

Background information: Minerva Clawthorne is the daughter of Gwendolyn Clawthorne and Dell Clawthorne and older Sister to Lilith Clawthorne and Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne . and use to fall in love with Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos her (Ex-Husband) and give birth two Half-Human/Half-Witch hybrid 's June Wittebane and her sister lucy wittebane But than Minerva Clawthorne see belos talking to The Collector his crazy plan about Draining Spell . so she steel The Portal Door from him and she take her two children june and lucy to get away from belos So she Open the door to the Human World to start a new life with her two children in Gravesfield, Minerva Close the door to the Demon World and hide it so belo's can't find it. But eda found the door and find out her sister and her two nieces are having a good life in the human world. And project her two daughter's form her ex-husband.

Minerva Clawthorne Saw her two daughter's June, Lucy, and there friend Luz chasing after the Owlbert to the portal of her formerly home The Boiling Isles, So She Call her Sister Eda Clawthorne on The Crystal Ball and She was Mad at her for using the Portal Door to Collect Human stuff at the market.

At The Ending of A Lying Witch and a Warden - Eda Clawthorne got a called in her Crystal Ball from The Human World and it turn out to be her older sister Minerva Clawthorne Who was so mad at Eda from using Portal Door and tell her that your Palisman Owlbert take the stuff and being chase by my Daughter's and there friend Luz, eda try to calm her down. And that she made a mistake.

Minerva Clawthorne Tell her Younger Sister Eda to Promise to take Good Care of My daughter's June and Lucy and there friend Luz and Project Them from there Father Emperor Belos.

Eda Promise her older sister to project them from there father.

Young Blood, Old Souls - Eda in Owl Beast From Told her two niece the whole truth that Emperor Belos is there father and your mother trying to project you.