Chapter 3: I Was a Teenage Abomination

(It was a Sunny Day in The Boiling Isles, and The Sun, panning down to June, Lucy, Luz, Eda, and King standing on a beach.)

Eda: Well, Girl's, (Elbows her Niece June.) Did you Three ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this? (Eda Raised her Arms Up.)

(She gestures to the corpse of a trash slug that towers over them. It's surrounded by trash and muck. Flies audibly buzz around the corpse.)

June: (Shaking her Head.) That was so Cool, Aunt Eda, I really Like it. (June is Smiling.)

Lucy: (Only Standing and Staring at the Trash Slug.) Me Too, Aunt Eda, This Slug, is Different from the one's on Earth.

June: What about you Luz, do you like it, (June, Lucy, Eda, and King, Look at Luz for an Answer.)

Luz: (Shaking her head.) I don't like this. (She plugs her nose.)

June: Luz, (put her hand on Luz shoulder.) it's just a weird giant dead Slug, and it's very cool.

(Lucy Pop up behind Luz,)

Lucy: Hey Luz.

Luz: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

(June, Lucy, Eda, and King are Laughing.)

Luz: Lucy, please stop doing that again.

Lucy: Sorry It's what I do luz, I'm a goth.

Eda: (Walks to the trash slug.) Come on Luz, Lucy is just trying to scare you and it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. (Pulls a rubber chicken from the trash slug's mouth.) Until, blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell the stuff it ate. (She pulls out a pickaxe.)

(Luz beggin her two best friends june and lucy.)

Luz: June, Lucy, Please don't make your Aunt do This to me.

June: Sorry Luz, no can do, ha ha ha!

Lucy: Just get used to it luz, this is spooky.

King: (Walking away.) Aw, come on, Luz. Your friend's are right, (Unfurls a towel.) It's not every day you and your friends get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

June: Wow look at all this junk, it's amazing. (June picks up an old doll.)

Lucy: (Found a head bust of Edwin the vampire.) it's a Head Bust, of Edwin from Vampires of Melancholia,

Eda: Ah, nuts to you all.

(Eda swings the pick at the trash slug.)

(June and Lucy join their Aunt Eda.)

Luz: So, Eda...

(Glass shatters.)

Luz: What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like...

(Something crashes.)

Luz: Read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or—

Eda: (While tossing things from the trash slug's mouth.) Ugh. That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff my older sister Minerva used to attend, before she was married to her Ex-Husband Empire Belo's.

(June, Lucy, and Luz are so Shocked.)

June: Wait Aunt Eda, is there a magic school here? And our Mom used to be a student in that school.