tb x gb

Requested by @PupkinVasya123

(Gb is trans but goes by she/her btw)

Tb pov

I stared as gb was talking to her friend. 'fuck she's so cute.' I thought. I walked up to her. "H-h-hey gb how a-are you today", I managed to stutter out. "I'm good thanks but are you alright your blushing heavily and stuttering like a maniac?" I stood there. "Y-yea it's just-" she grabbed me pinning me down on the wall. I squealed. "Tb don't lie to me...." "I- it's just......" I couldn't speak. "Hmmm..?" "ILIKEYOU!!!!!" I blurted out fastly. "Sorry but just say that a little slower..?" "I. like. You. Not just like....but I like-like you ......" Gb just stood there staring at me and suddenly kissed me. "I like you to...." I smiled. Thank goodness she felt that way. I kissed her cheek.

Gb pov

Once she kissed my cheek I, for some reason, got horny. I grabbed tb's hips and pulled her forward. "W-woah!?" I kissed her lips then slammed my cock inside of her. "G-gb what are you- A-AGHHHHHH!!!~~~" her moans filled the air as I kept pounding in and out of her. "F-fuck tb your tight...." Tb grabbed my head and kissed me. I turned it into a make out session while fucking her. "G-gb I'm close...." Tb warned. I didn't care I kept pounding. "G-GB I IM GONNA- A-AHHHHHHHH~~~~~~" I smiled as she came all over my dick. I pulled out , grabbed tb's hand, put her in my bed and we cuddled all night.

Your welcome and....

I NEED MORE REQUESTS