Talking

"Oh where is he? He should of been here by now." Alexis says as she is waiting in the park at night.

"Hey Alexis." Michealangelo says as he comes running over smiling.

"Mikey! I was starting to get worried on whether or not you were going to show up." Alexis says.

"Sorry about that. I had to sneak out without my brothers noticing. It was the only way I could come by myself. Anyway you wanted to talk?" Michealangelo asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. And hang out a bit." Alexis says as she smiles softly.

"Something on your mind?" Michealangelo asks curiously.

"Well..." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Is it April and Kirby?" Michealangelo asks.

"That noticeable?" Alexis asks.

"Well you and April both have been pretty sore at us since it happened. Though you're the only one who's still choosing to talk to us at all." Michealangelo says.

"I'm sorry about that Mikey. I just don't know what to do. April refuses to listen and I can't let her know I still get around you guys. She'd never let me hear the end of it right now." Alexis says.

"How is she doing?" Michealangelo asks.

"Apart from being mad? She's holding up. I can tell she is conflicted. Whether she'll admit it or not." Alexis says.

"And you?" Michealangelo asks curiously.

"I don't know what to think right now Mikey. On one hand I'm angry like my sister and on the other I'm not quite sure how to feel because I know you guys didn't mean for that to happen." Alexis says.

"No Alexis we didn't." Michealangelo says as he gives a sad look.

"I know that. But it can be hard to argue with your emotions and rationality." Alexis says.

"I know that feeling." Michealangelo says as he nods.

"How?" Alexis asks curiously as she looks at Michealangelo.

"Well take me and my bros for example. We get into fights all the time." Michealangelo says.

"Mikey I don't think this is that similiar." Alexis says.

"Just listen. But anyway we get into fights a lot. But even if we're mad at each other we know not to let our anger do the talking. We always try to rationally think and calm down before we speak to them. We know how much it would hurt not only them but ourselves if we chose to stay angry." Michealangelo says.

"What if you don't mean for something to happen and you choose anger?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Well it's not like that hasn't happened a few times growing up. But we always realized that sometimes things are just out of our control. We can't always stop things. Even if we ended up being mad we still always came around after realizing that." Michealangelo says.

"Yeah... but what about April? She refuses to listen to me at all right now about this." Alexis says.

"She just needs to come to it on her own like you did." Michealangelo says.

"Thanks Mikey. I needed to hear that." Alexis says as she smiles at Michealangelo.

"No problem. Anyway I should head back. My brothers will be looking for me otherwise." Michealangelo says as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. See you later Mikey." Alexis says as Michealangelo leaves before she begins to walk off.