"Co Working Love" Rem (from Re:Zero) x Male Reader

(Art isn't mine couldn't figure out the creator but and also if it doesn't pop up at first I'll be adding it back in)

3rd p.o.v

*Swish Swish Swish*

The sound of a broom and someone moving around to sweep would echo through Roswaal L Mathers's halls as one of his butlers Y/N L/N was the culprit of doing so.

Y/N owes his life to Roswaal for saving him once his village was attacked by scavengers and even tho he wanted revenge more than anything he decided not to train for his magic instead just live life like his mother always wanted him to as her dying wish.

???:Y/N,Are you finished with the hallway already?

Said a femenine voice behind Y/N as his spine tingled knowing who it was gulping and slowly turning to see Ram...one of the maid twins that Roswell has brought in,Y/N didn't know their story or where they're from but ever since they came Y/N had done nothing but to be friendly and even tho Rem was okay with Y/N Ram didn't like him one bit for some reason as she would usually boss him around on house chores and if he didn't do something at 100% accuracy she would just give him that ominous glare of disappointment such as now.

one of the maid twins that Roswell has brought in,Y/N didn't know their story or where they're from but ever since they came Y/N had done nothing but to be friendly and even tho Rem was okay with Y/N Ram didn't like him one bit for some reason as ...

Y/N:'Whenever she gives me that look it makes me feel like a degenerate'

Ram:Well,I suppose you did decent for today...as for now I will document this and talk to master Roswaal about your performance.

She would just walk by as Y/N would feel pathetic on the inside as he just sighs and walks away.

-In the Kitchen-

Y/N was making him some tea while another twin who is already named as Rem was carrying some clothes from the laundry room which wasn't far away and placed some clothes down into a basket and afterwards would take a seat Infront of Y/N as she took a cup that Y/N had poured for her taking a sip while Y/N sighs causing her to giggle a little.

Rem:Sister must be giving you a lot more trouble than usual today huh?

Y/N:(groans) Yeah,She's been a pain in my butt the pass few days and it's been non stop work work work! If only master Roswaal wasn't so much into playing favorites I wouldve probably been gave her a peiece of my mind-

He would notice who he was talking to for a moment as she saw her have a confused face as if she didn't understand what he meant by that which is one of the great things about her,even tho she seems as mature as her eldest twin sister she does have clueless moments of her own which is quite cute to Y/N infact Y/N had always liked Rem better due to her always checking up on him and her helping out with chores to lower down on the Ram lectures and the two bonded over the years which is nice....

Y/N:Uhm You know what?,I'll just leave that in for 'nother day...after all it isn't so nice to talk about your sister Infront of your face like that

He would nervously chuckle and rub the back his nape mentally sweating bullets.