Second (The Continuation)

So i made a sequel because the support you gave me. Please enjoy the continuation. :)
----------
Jasmin : I'd never thought that he died. It was totally not a game for me. He mean't the whole world for me.

Jasmin keeps crying everyday, every night.

*the next day*

Jasmin: I must go to school.

Jasmin arrived at the school and notices that there's no one around yet.

Jasmin: I guess I'm pretty early here.

She went to the library to spend time while waiting for the first period.

Then a dark shadow appeared in front of her.

Jasmin: Daniel? Is that you? !

Daniel : *smiles* Hello!

Jasmin: *runs toward Daniel then hugged him tightly* . I am sorry i didn't notice you back then.

Daniel : Its okay. I don't have enough courage to tell you what i feel. Even though I always thought the next day , I will do it, but i never did.

Jasmin: *cries* I also thought that way too!

Daniel: You know. After the accident, I suddenly thought of you. That If I will be given one last chance to tell you how i feel personally, not just giving you a letter. So now that i am here. I want to tell you...... Jasmin. That , I love you since the start of our game.

Jasmin : Daniel, i love you too. I wanted to tell you but my hope was gone.

Jasmin cried in Daniel's arms until she fell asleep. And after an hour she woke up.

Jasmin: *gasp* where can he be?!

She searched every room for searching Daniel but she couldn't. So she got home weeping.

Jasmin: I regret wasting so much time!
*sobs* . Now I'm afraid that being despite being with a friend or a loved one. I couldn't move on!

She stay crying the whole night until she fell asleep and started dreaming.

A flash of Daniels face.

Daniel : Something better could come into your life.

Someone better than me.

Then she waked up sweating like hell.

She ended up going to school.

Zoey : Hey Jasmin! Lookin gloomy today. It's been a long time. What happened to you?

She just ignored them all.

???: Eherm. Excuse me.

Jasmin: Yes?

Jake : Hi, I'm Jake. I've just saw you today. So i hope that i can get to know you better.

*A flash of what Daniel said in her dreams comes through her.*

Jasmin : *shaking* s-sure. Let's be friends!

-(End)

A/N:

Hey thank you for supporting this story. I've created this for all readers who suggested that i should continue this. So i hope you'll like it. Vote, Comment, and Subscribe.

Love you all xx