Version 2

Jacob and Candace was Sitting at the park at midnight

Jacob : I wonder what the world would be if love was overflowing in each and every corner.

Candace : The shape of it will look like a heart.

Jacob : You bet.

Candace : It's chilling here.

Jacob : I know.

Jacob puts his jacket around me.

Candace : Thank you.

Jacob : I have to ask something.

Candace : What is it?

Jacob : Candace, can i be your boyfriend?

Candace : *Smiles* Yes !

Jacob : *jumps* I always dreamt about this. I love you Candace.

Day 1 : They spent time at the park.

Jacob : wanna eat something?

Candace : Maybe tacos and some lemon juice.

Jacob : Ok. I'll be back.

After eating , they tried lots of rides but it seems that Candace have an upset stomach so they decided not to upset it more.

Day 2 :

Candace made some breakfast for Jacob.

Candace : here's you're breakfast !

Jacob: Thank you Candace. I'm so lucky to have you

Candace: Don't worry, I feel the same.

Jacob leans in closer and kissed Candace's forehead, making her blush so much that Jacob noticed the redness of her cheeks.

Day 5 :

Jacob : I got some ticket for us to Disney Land! Wanna come?

Candace : Really?

Jacob : Yeah , tomorrow is our flight !

Day 6 :

Jacob :  We're here !

Candace : Yay ! Let's take some picture.

They took pictures of them together and wandered around the park for several hours.

Day 10 : They went to a fortune teller.

Fortune Teller: Honey,  make sure to spend the best of the best with him. Enjoy it until the end.

Candace looked confused but tried to fake a smile on thr Fortune teller before leaving.

Day 15 : Jacob : We still have 6 days here to spend.

Candace : Lets enjoy it.

Day 18 : They went to a funhouse. seing there selfs at the mirror in funny ways.

Candace got lost and finds Jacob. They both seen each other the hugs together.

Day 21 : They both went home to Florida.

Candace recalls of what to fortune teller's words. It went deep to her. Realizing that things cab go upside down and everything can fall apart.

Day 26 :

Jacob proposed to Candace. They planned the wedding and maked sure to be in the 29 or 30th day of this month.

Day 29 : The day is today. They getting married. The bells rang. The choir started singing and their she is,  stepping outside the bridal car,towards the man she would end up loving for the rest of her life.

Jacob can't be more excited about it.

But then, everything was torn apart. Jacobs excitement suddenly came into what they called fear and shock.

She lay on the road. Blood running down on her cheeks. Barely breathing.

-*-*-*-*

Jacob cried and cried and cried. Knowing that her bride is in the emergency room couldn't hurt more. It stucked to him, a needle slowly puncturing his heart as time flowed.

11:40 P.M.

The doctor entered the room, trying to save Candace.

11:59

The doctor called Jacob

Doctor : Im sorry.

Jacob's heart was aching more and more as he repeated the words.

Candace's mom: Jacob honey. Candace said I'll give it to you if something happened. She pulled a piece of paper out of her purse, giving it to Jacob.

Dear Jacob

If you're reading this , I just wanted to say Im very happy that I've met you. your such a great person. You are very positive about everything. And nothing can be better about that bright smile. I don't even know why I prepared this note but just to be sure that I can say this to you....

I love you Jacob

                              - Candace

Candace life was ended at 12:00

And that was the 30th Day.

The End !

---------------

This is just a altered version of the original story that I made. But i hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment!