ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

Isabelle was finally at some sort of peace. She was laying on the sandy beaches of Cancun sipping on a mojito not having to worry about any drama. On the sun lounger next to her was her sister who was laying on her stomach catching the afternoon sun as she snacked on watermelon.

"Are you going to talk about the whole carlando situation you've got going on or... are we going to ignore it forever." Isabelle sighed she knew her sister could never leave well enough alone and had to constantly meddle in her affairs.

"Well I'll have you know I enjoy Carlos's presence He's sweet and he's attractive, and I don't care what lando thinks he doesn't have the right to be upset after he cheated." She could feel the sad emotions prickling to the surface with every mention of landos unfaithful actions towards her.

"I get that whole part but are you sure you actually like Carlos or do you like the fact that you can make a certain somebody jealous?" She hated how her younger sister could see through her better than anything else.

"Firstly don't you have a high school history paper to complete and second of all I'm not using anybody, Carlos is genuinely someone I can see myself spending time with."

"Hey all I'm saying is I really don't want to see anyone get hurt especially you. So don't do anything stupid and outrageous cause god knows twitter will have a feast with you, I mean have you seen all the things they've called you over the past two weeks alone?" Before her sister could list them off her fingers she threw the decorative pillow off the lounger and at her face shutting her up.

"I have a phone thank you." She leaned back looking at the sun, why did everything she have to get be so difficult why couldn't she just have something easy for once.

"Hey five o'clock." Her sister tapped her shoulder warning her to look up and surely enough in the bushes next to her was a man with a camera, he was snapping picture after picture of her hoping she didn't catch on. Even when she was on private property she couldn't seem to get away from life on the outside.

"Hey let's just head back inside, we have to get ready for dinner anyway." She agreed with her sister grabbing her beach stuff and stuffing it into her tote bag, before she moved out of the photographers view she shot him a middle finger smiling cheekily.

"Real classy bells." She chuckled before her and her sister walked back into the villa ignoring the man.  As soon as he entered the villa the phone in her back pocket lit up alerting her, she grabbed it checking seeing it was June, they hadn't talked since they had "fought" when she landed and it was safe to say she was missing her best friend just a little

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲🦋

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲?
11:45

𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
11:46

𝗢𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲😭
11:50

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀💀
11:53

𝗢𝗸 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀
11:54

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗹𝘆😘
11:58

"Is that Carlos?" She gave her sister a stern glare before she shut her bedroom door on her, she knew she had a lot of things to consider if she wanted to talk to Carlos, she wasn't completely stone cold and part of her cared about landos feelings, she wasn't going to cross boundaries with Carlos and try to hurt anyone, she was fair and she knew how much Carlos's friendship meant to lando.