Girls day

Hello! I am Rain. The greatest maid to ever exist. Not only I do things normal maids do better, but also I am one of the strongest individuals existing.

Right now, I am shopping for supplies. I came from veeery far away. It can't be helped, since Velzard-sama releases her aura all the time, there is nothing near the palace.

I am buying mainly food. Fluor, sugar, cacao, fresh meat, vegetables and more. 

Why is such a high ranking individual like myself doing these kinds of menial jobs? Normally I would diss- ask a subordinate. But not today.

You see, Tempest is an amazing place. The clothes are cute and also they have some high quality liquor. I can also make some easy money or get exclusive treats from time to time using Diablo.

Today I am secretly getting some high quality liquor for my collection. Diablo is like a pet when I bring Rimuru-sama's paintings. At least, that annoying demon is useful for something.

Fufufu~ I also found some limited edition cakes. Truly, it's a waste to send a subordinate here.

Also, Rimuru-sama is so usef- thoughtful. The other day, we met each other when I was handling a lot of bags. The next time, he gave me something called 'storage bag'. It has a complex spell that amplifies the space inside, while maintaining the shape and weight outside.

Rimuru-sama is truly amazing! Not only he is great at magic. He also makes handful things like that to help our daily tasks. Guy-sama never ever bothered in helping us in any way, you know.

That doesn't mean that Guy-sama is worse. He is the strongest after all. But Rimuru-sama is just cute <3

Sometimes, like today, I meet with some friends. 

Of course, I am not talking about the primordials. Those three girls have horrible personalities, it's amazing how Rimuru-sama can make them do something useful and not destructive.

Diablo? Do you wanna die? That thing is the last one I wanna be associated with.

My friends are Pico and Gracia. They are angels, I met them after a while during the Tenma War and since then, we have been hanging out from time to time.

They understand my hardships and joys in a way Misery would never do. Also, we share come common interests.

"That coat is really cute" I commented Pico's coat.

"Hehehe. I am so glad I could finally show it" Pico was happy at my comment.

"It that the one you wanted to wear before?" I asked her

"That's right!" Pico showed off

"It was a wise choice to not use it. We were at war and it could have been ripped" (Gracia)

"But we ended having a girls time-" Pico almost spilled the beans

"An information sharing sesion" I corrected with a serious face "I told Guy-sama and Rimuru-sama so"

"I... see..." Gracia pondered "Fine. If it's for you, we can tell the same story" and then agreed

"But Rain, I am still wondering, where did you buy the alcohol from that time? We searched everywhere and couldn't find it" (Pico)

"Ehhhh... It was a limited edition" I dodged the question

"Really? What a shame!" (Gracia)

"I feel a lie~" Pico was weirdly sharp at these things

"Fine!" I finally lost because of the pressure "It is an exclusive product that's not on sale!"

"And how did you get it?" (Pico)

"I made some deal with Diablo. I will share some with you, but please keep it a secret, since Rimuru-sama doesn't like these kinds of deals" I explained. 

Or course, I bribed them with some bottles to keep them quiet. I just got them from Diablo, but it was worth it. Also, they were for them, after all.

"Which reminds me, what are you two doing now days?" I asked. We met a lot of times before, but I never asked before.

"I am still traveling around the world as an observer... and Pico..." Gracia sighed. A bit of pity on her face.

"Hear me out, Rain! After the war, I asked Rimuru-sama for work here in Tempest" Pico was complaining, I didn't understand why, since the working conditions and place here were great.

"But Rimuru-sama is so cruel! He asked me to watch ov- work under Dino! That Dino! To make sure he does his work right!" Pico started to pent up. About her useless superior who dissed all the work to her. The lazy demon lord that went missing almost all the time.

I understood. Certainly Dino-sama is useless. Someone lazy who I too loathed a long time ago.

"I understand your suffering. Many years ago, as a Demon Lord, Dino-sama used to not only neglect his job, but also increase mine! Can you believe?" I also had plenty of stories to share.

I mean, even Guy-sama didn't want to deal with him. That's why he dissed that lazy thing to Dagruel-sama for a long time. And later, to Rimuru-sama, although for some reason there was some expectation of Dino-sama to spy on Rimuru-sama for Guy-sama. Not that it would have even worked.

Mmm? Now that I think about it... Guy-sama kicked Dino-sama out and sent him to Tempest, which ended in the current situation. So, isn't it indirectly Guy-sama's fault that Pico is suffering that much? 

Aren't I also somewhat responsible as his maid? That's not it. Guy-sama is responsible of my actions as my lord, but I am not responsible of his.

But... just in case, let's not mention that.

After the ranting, Gracia showed us a good bar with few people. It really had good drinks and good food. The best part was... Gracia paid for us three! Thank you very much! Love you!

What about my work? Don't worry. Not that Guy-sama or Velzard-sama need to eat, so they can wait. We can enjoy first our girls day.