Bonfire

It was another restless night for Beomgyu. He tried many methods to sleep, shifting from one side to another changing the sleeping positions but all went in vein. It's frustrating. He wanted to sleep. When he asked Dr.Kim for a sleeping pills he was told relying on sleeping pills is dangerous and addictive and was told to meditate and listen to some soothing music.

Maybe that stupid bonfire party could knock some sleep into him. Unlike most people, Beomgyu gets sleepy in crowded and noisy places. Climbing the stairs which lead to the rooftop he could not hear any sound or see any indication a party was going on. It was not until he got to the rooftop, he saw four boys sitting around a very faint candle light. What kind of a bonfire is this Beomgyu chuckled silently.

"Hey mate, you made it! Come here, meet my friends." Yeonjun if he recalled from the night he experienced the panic attack waved. As Beomgyu made his way to the lot, he noticed the blonde hair guy from earlier with them. He was grinning from eye to eye.

"Guys this is the guy I told you who could play the piano. He's super dope at it and oh yes I was in such a hurry that time that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Soobin. What's your name?" Soobin chimed in before Beomgyu could say anything. Soobin continued to speak again.

"And these guys over here are Taehyun and Hueningkai. The taller one is Hueningkai. Sorry again, I just keep talking non stop. What's your name again?" Soobin was sure very optimistic, Beomgyu thought.

"I am Beomgyu, it's nice to meet you all. I thought we were having a bonfire party. This is quite the opposite to what I have imagined." Beomgyu gestured to the candle.

"You spoke!" Yeonjun said. Oh this guy is so loud. Beomgyu thought.

"It was this idiots idea... the whole party. Told us a real bonfire was old school." Taehyun said pointing to Yeonjun.

"Do you want some?" Hueningkai handed a mini egg tart to Beomgyu. Beomgyu shook his head and sat down, others following him.

"When I first came here I ate nothing but this." Hueningkai said.

"That explains all the food poisonings you suffered." Yeonjun said teasingly.

"Hey! It was not because of my precious snack, it was because of all those disgusting medicines." Hueningkai protested.

"Yeah sure, believe what you want." Taehyun said sarcastically. The guys started arguing over utterly useless topics. Beomgyu remained silently staring at the candle listening to their banter. Somehow deep within him he felt at peace. Nobody was treating him differently. He felt so normal.