Possessive

Marina's POV

"Come on M, you have to tell us some details." Jess bargains "You fucked the hottest and most popular girl in school. There's so much to tell."

I've had this all morning since I told them that Lizzy and I finally did it. Don't be fooled, Stella is just as bad as Jess for all the questioning. I think that's because she's gay and jealous though, which bothers me a bit.

"What do you want to know?" I ask

"Everything. How was she? Was it like, hot and rough?" Stella asks, wanting to imagine how my vampire girlfriend is in bed. It bothers me even more.

"It varied" I say simply, not giving so much information.

"Marina you suck at talking about sex. Tell us something exciting." Jess begs

"Like what?" I ask, she shrugs a little

"Anything. Just give us some detail."

"Hmm.." I think "She made me hold off from finishing until she was ready for me to."

"Wow.. That's hot." Stella smiles "I'll think about that later."

"No you won't. She's mine." I tell her, she laughs

"I was kidding.."

"Sure you were.. M don't listen to her, you can tell me everything." Jess tries to get more out of me, I laugh

"I'm not telling you any more than that, but it was the best sex of my life. No doubt about it." I pause. I shouldn't tease them like this if I don't want to tell them anything more. I need to change the subject. "What're we shopping for?"

"Glad you asked" Jess smiles "We're going to have a party at my house."

"We?" I ask

"Yes, we. Jess thinks it's a great idea because she's now friends with Elizabeth and her popular friends." Stella explains bitterly.

I get the feeling that Stella doesn't like this newfound popularity. I think I brought it on by being so close to Lizzy. I hope she doesn't blame me for it.

"It's okay Stella, we can just hide out in the bathroom or something." I try to reassure her

"I'm sure you'll find a nice quiet bedroom to enjoy with Elizabeth instead." She teases "I wonder what you got up to at Alex's party."

"You wouldn't even believe me if I told you" I laugh.

They really wouldn't. Who'd believe me even if I did tell them that the night of Alex's party was the night I found out that Lizzy's a vampire?

"How far did you get that night?" Jess asks

"First kiss" I simplify "It was nice, we kissed in our spot."

"Where's that?" Jess digs deeper

"Our secret spot. I'm not telling you where." I laugh "You'll date crash us."

Jess parks her car up and we head into the mall. Immediately, I wonder if Lizzy and her friends are here.

Seeing Lizzy around would be exciting. It'd make me remember how she made me feel, and the time we spent together.. But it's not like I ever take my mind off of that anyway.

Now more than ever, Lizzy is all that I think about.

"What about this?" Jess asks, holding up something very pink "Too out there?"

"That's so ugly" Stella insults her, I smile

"Are you in a bad mood today, by any chance?" I ask her, to which she just rolls her eyes and walks away to look at something else