𝟮.

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗜 𝗞𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 || 𝟮𝟰.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢 𝗜𝗟.
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟯𝗣𝗠.

"Booka, stop moving so much." Sy laughed.

"Gang, that shit hurt like hell. Fuck you so heavy handed fa'?" He winced.

"I'm not heavy handed, your just tender head. It's a difference doofus." Sy spoke clipping his dreads.

"Hell naw, yo' ass always had heavy hands. Beatin' my ass when we was little." Booka laughed.

"Yup. You know ian' play! Your favorite move was putting me into a headlock and slamming me." Sy laughed.

"Hell yea!" Booka hyped. "Yo' ass was short and little, I had to use my strength someway."

"Crazy man." Sy laughed.

"What you on today doe?" He asked scrolling through Instagram.

"Deep clean my house, go out to eat with Lashae & have a movie night at her house." She said while adding moose to his finished product.

"Ain' shit wrong witcho' house gang. The muhfucka' clean as shit. What more do you gotta clean? What the fuck." He laughed.

"Boy now you know I love deep cleaning. You can never go wrong with too much cleaning. I want my house to smell like cleaning products. Love it!" She spoke. "You done too."

"Yo' ass crazy gang. Preciate it. Hea'." He shook his head as he got up and handed her a $100 bill.

"I don't need it. You my brother, why would I have you pay me." She laughed pushing the money away.

"Gang. Take the money or imma stuff this shit down yo' throat." He said handing her the money.

"Fine. Thank you book." She laughed taking the money.

"Fasho sis. Imma get out yo' way." He hugged her kissing her forehead, they exchanged goodbyes and he left.

Sy wasted no time starting her music so she good get in her mode.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢 𝗜𝗟.
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.
𝟭:𝟬𝟭𝗣𝗠.

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧 || 𝟮𝟲.