𝟴.

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗜 𝗞𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 || 𝟮𝟰.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢 𝗜𝗟.
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.
𝟵:𝟯𝟮𝗔𝗠.

"change is inevitable, why hold onto what you have to let go of? Like did I really break your heart? Was it all my fault, if you don't knock it off. You know like I know where this was headed, yea." Symone sung washing her face.

"I'm a wanderer , I'm a wanderer ba-

"Sinai ma, wea you at princess?" Von yelled out coming back in symones apartment. She blushed at the name he been recently calling her.

"In my bathroom!" She yelled back out. For the past few days the two have became closer then ever. Of course they haven't made it official but they definitely knew what they had going on.

"Wassup ma, yo' food onna counter boo." He spoke hugging her from the back.

"Hey, I missed you." She hid her blush.

"I just seen yo' ass 30 minutes ago gang." He laughed watching her wash her face.

"It's ok if you don't miss me I understand." She shrugged. He smacked his lips and walked back over to her.

"Duh I missed you ma." He spoke licking her neck.

"DayVon I'm finna smack you. Ew." She laughed wiping her neck off while he laughed and walked out the bathroom with her on his trail.

"Yay! Dennys. I love dennys. Thank youuu" She smiled seeing her breakfast on the counter.

"Ain't shit ma." He spoke eating a waffle scrolling on his phone.

"You know.. you never told me about your parents." She spoke breaking the silence. She was so invested into him, she wanted to know so much more about him.

"Ma' momma coo. She'on live that far from me. She the reason I do allis shit, I wanna make ha proud. Shid, my pops he died when I was a shorty. He died when I was inna streets heavy as fuck as a kid. Our relationship was good before he died. He was always inna' pen doe so Ian get dat' much time with him." He spoke.

"Mhmm. I'm sorry for you loss. Who do you look like more?" She asked.

"Ain't shit and man I'm a mixture of both of they ass. Like ain't no who I look like mo' cuz it's a perfect ass mixture." He laughed and she did the same. "What about you?"

"Well my dad died when I was 11 from being sick. Then at 15 my momma died from a hit and run. So Booka took care of me after that. I was more of a deddy's girl but was too young to remember every memory of him." She spoke.