chapter 1: a new war

We had just passed through the hole and noticed something strange, these jungles, ARE FUCKING HUGE, by golly one tree could have almost 90 viet cong in it.

Mark: the fuck are we at.

Pilot mack: i dont know Vietnam mk 2.

Jacobs: i dont know uhhh maybe THE FUCKIN BELKAN WAR.

Mark: shut the fuck up i dont wanna remember that.

Jacobs: quit being a fuckin Belkan.

What if i told you that this assholes previous life was in the ace combat universe, as a ground trooper for Belka, which oddly enough when that hoe was birthed he had not just german but Belkan blood in him, yeah, i know, weird ass plot twist in the first chapter but he still loves Belka and Germany, even though he joined the Americans to fight in Vietnam, he also took the liberty of telling his squad about it that's why they know as well.

Mark: i fought many wars but that one, is where i draw the line, so shut the fuck up and think on what we gon do in this new universe, with how god treats me i can bet that's what this is.

Pilot mack: well whatever, what if i was from Sapin, in my past life.

Mark: wait how the fuck do you know about sapin.

Pilot mack: uhhhhhhhh me so sorry, i donta speek da English bery well.

Mark grabs him by the neck.

Mark: ANSWER ASSHOLE!!!

Mack: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Steven: DO YOU WANT US TO DIE DICKALOW!!

Mark: I NEED ANSWERS NOT LIFE!!!!!!!

15 minutes later of mindless flying and death they finally found something, BATTLE!!!

Mark/unknown guy: holy shit what is that.

As both the guy in white and the soldier in dixie greens somehow managed to see each other in the eyes in the heat of the moment, they knew one thing, this jungle is gonna get the Dixie Commando treatment.

Mark: JOE ON THAT MG NOW!!!!!

Joe: YES YOUR FUCKING MAJESTY!!!

In reality they waltzed into a battle between some lost clone battalion and some (and by some i mean the whole army) droids.

Mark: EAT IT YOU RECTANGULAR BASTARDS!!!

On the other side.

UKT 2 pov.

Unknown trooper 1: CAPTAIN!!!!

Unknown trooper 2: ye yeah.

Unknown trooper 1: LOOOOOK!!!!!

Unknown trooper 2: WHAT THE F

a stream of slugs was flying at the droids and it was pure chaos. the loud firing and explosives being thrown by these unknown soldiers, that's what they are. soldiers, a group of men charging into the enemy like the stories I've head about the ancients, the stories uhh, oh about the winged hussars! Yeah those stories. they had the courage and true will to fight against a larger force, we never would have had that willpower because of our losses and the suffering we been through. But them, they had true bravery, more then i seen with any trooper before, hopefully they come down to speak and help hold this position, By the force we need the help.

Returning to the Belkan and the boys being a nuisance to the droids.

Mark: KEEP FIRING AND JACOBS THROW THE GRENADES!!!

Joe: IF WE KEEP THIS UP WE WILL RUN OUT OF AMMO!!!

Mark: U FORGOT ABOUT THE AMMO SUPPLY BOX HUH!!!

Joe: y yeah.