LOVLEY VISIT

Your pov:

Your pov:

I never wanted to be a demon nor a orian but hey you can never tell what faith has in store for you right like right now here I am (I know this is wrong but it fits right here lol.)
Full makeup wearing kimonos 20 kilo's in weight Walking in 10.039 (yes I looked this all up) inch geta (slippers) to a new client with my three cute little helpers in beautiful kimonos

Time skip from your beauty
( it's supposed to be bold letters but I'm a lazy shit yeah)
Your pov:

Is I enter the compound I fell a tense aura filled with blood lust and impatient with a hint of lust~.
Ah shit here we go again why can't they just leave me alone and here
.I  thought I could get away but nooo so suck it up and 1 ,2, 3 enter.
I tell my cute ( 🥰) little girl to wait for me out here they know the route.

(M/y): wait for me out here wa you guys are so cute~

Cuties: HAI (saluting) (M/y)-sama!

Your pov:
there so cute but time to get serious and here we go.

Third pov:
As (m/y) opens the sliding shoji door and enters  the room he sees his supposed to be new client blooded body part of his limbs gone the smell of metal smell every where the sound of bones breaking can be he heard. In the far corner of the room he look and sees bright pink hair white pants now covered in blood.

(M/y): Akaza nice seeing you here how have you been all these years~

Akaza: Same as always your still beautiful as always.

( M/y): Thank you for the complement your still handsome hehe~

Third pov:
As (m/y) said that complement a visible blush was seen spreading across Akaza face with a scowl by its side but while (m/y) was laughing Akaza took this as an advantage to walk close the the beauty and.

Cliffhanger motherfuckers (jk I love you darling thank you for 1k)

Goodnight/good morning/afternoon loves

See you next
Time
Darlings~