LEAVE ME!

Third pov:Once (m/y) stopped is giggling he finally realized how close they were the air full with tension and feeling the room got colder

Third pov:
Once (m/y) stopped is giggling he finally realized how close they were the air full with tension and feeling the room got colder. (m/y) felt a hand on his chin making him look at the owner of the hand face staring into his rainbow eyes seeing love in his eyes knowing that love is just a lie.
Once broken out of his lost in thoughts sate by a simple yet passionate kiss did he realize what is happening in that moment.
(It's getting hot in here so take off all you clothes, get smacked in the back of the head by a pan now onto the story)
Pushed lightly against the wall the simple kiss became a full on make-out with clothes begin pulled off the air becoming thick with lust (Are they not noticing the torn up body in the back or what?👁️👄👁️) but then a nock on the door caused them to freeze in a panic sate as (m/y) pushes Akaza away in his eyes filled with anger and almost invisible sadness.

(M/y): (quietly gasp), yes who is it!

(one of the little girls)hina:
(M/y)-sama are you ready to go now it's past the time limit. ,':/

Third pov:
As (m/y) redressed himself and grabbed his veil (there will be no more veil after this chapter sorry) putting on his veil and letting his hair down while collecting his jewelry and after fixing his appearance he turned around and pecked Akaza lips saying that they meet again some day~.
Before walking out the sliding door looking back at him giving him a small sweet smile before sliding the door close

(M/y): ready to go girls~

(Little cute girls): Yes (m/y)-sama.

Time skip to two ugly ducks and Snow White

Third pov:
The two remaining boys where Tanjiro had been picked in one of the houses same as Inoske and the one left was Zenitsu and who got into the last house where Tengen wife was well leaving Tengen the lady (man) before stopping in the busy street seeing her (his) outfit but with different shoes and is hair down stopping in the start of their hip but still beautiful as ever in everyone eyes~.

So god dang tired

Love you my
Sweet darlings~

Goodnight/morning/afternoon

Love y'all see you next time

Good morning/good night/afternoon darlings !!

See you sooner that you think~