Chapter 1

BEFORE I START i just want to say Y/N is Klee's and Albedo's sibling and they just arrived to Mondstadt cause Alice had to go so this is the story of how Y/N stepped to Mondstadt and their story began~
Hope you enjoy~

First steps to Mondstadt

It was another shining day and me with my mom, sister and brother had to go to Mondstadt 'cause mom/Alice had to go. We entered the city of Mondstadt and Klee's eyes lit up, she started running around looking in each corner. I was pretty fascinated too 'cause of the beauty, calm and good aura this city had, "No wonder it's the city of freedom." I exclaimed. Albedo looked around and seemed to make a small but warm smile. Mom looked happy to be back and started walking, so i decided to follow her and called Klee as well. "Where are we heading off to?" I asked mom. "The Knight's of Favonius Headquarters." She said in a happy expression. "Huh...Favonius? Interesting name i guess..." I mumbled to myself. Mom just laughed and we continued to walk.

As we finally got there Klee just asked, "Are we finally thereee?" Saying in a tired voice. "Yes, Klee, we're here now." Mom responded and Klee got really excited. We stepped inside the building and Klee was VERY excited to see such a big building, meanwhile me and Albedo were pretty fascinated too and not just by the looks. Mom started walking to the first door on the left and stepped in, Klee followed her in very quickly and me with Albedo just followed her in too.

"You're here." A woman in blue clothes said. "Jean! Long time no see!" Mom replied. They smiled at each other and started chatting. After a while Klee asked, "Mom? Who is this lady?" Alice turned her head and responded with a smile, "That's Jean, dear." I tried to process a lot of new things mostly this beautiful environment and asked, "So...where is the place we will be staying at and with who..?" Mom responded, "Well you will be staying here-" I didn't even let her finish and asked, "Here? Like in this building?" She responded, "Yes as in this building. And you will be staying with here this lady, master Jean, and with a few other people too, but you 3 will share one room to not take up too much space." We just stood there and after a while of silence i broke it with saying "Okay. Well who are the other people could we meet them?" Jean and mom giggled and led us out of the room.

We followed them and ended up in a library. "Here is Lisa." Said Jean. "Oh who are these cuties?" Lisa said. I slightly blushed 'cause I didn't expect this and after all HER VOICE WAS SO- uhm yes. "Hi! I'm Klee!" Said Klee in a happy voice. "I am Albedo." Said Albedo in his casual voice. "Hi. My name is Y/N." I introduced myself. "Hey Lisa!" Said a red dressed girl with brown hair and brownish eyes. "Oh- did i come at a bad time?- Oh hello Master Jean." She said kinda nervous. "Hello Amber. No you've come at a good time." Said Jean. "This are the new members of the Favonius. They've came just today, hope you'll get along." Continued Jean. "Oh, well then, hi I'm outrider Amber! And you?" Amber responded. "Hii! My name is Klee!" Klee responded "I am Albedo" albedo said again. "Hi there I'm Y/N I hope we can be good friends!" I smiled at Amber and she smiled back. We then decided to go find our room and get settled.

We climbed the stairs all the way up and we got ourselves a room it was big enough for us to live in. It was even bigger then Jeans office all to say! "This is where you will be staying till you find yourselves a house to live in." Said Jean and decided to leave us unpack and get ready. Mom walked up to us and said, "Sweethearts....I love you very much but I think I'll have to leave today already. I'll help you get ready but then you will need to depend on yourselves, wish I could've stayed longer...at least you get to stay here and I'm sure you all will enjoy it and grow this place to your hearts just like i did a long time ago." She said in a serious but very sweet voice, it almost made us tear up while Klee had tears in eyes and hugged mom tightly. "I will *sniff* miss you mom..." Said Klee while crying we decided to hug mom too and there was a tear running down my cheek. "We all will miss you mom..." I said in a low voice. There was a long silence and then mom broke it by saying, "Well there still is a bit of time so lets make the most out of it! And first of all let's get your room ready." As she said it we all smiled and started unpacking. A time passed and we finally got all done. "Ahh finally done" said Klee and I at the same time, we giggled right after for thinking of the same thing at the same time. "Well sweethearts....it's time for the last meal we have together till i come back okay?" Said mom and it made us all kinda sad but I responded "Well. Let's make the most out of it!"

We got to Good Hunter and mom ordered us the best foods. Of course one of them was the "Sticky honey roastttt." I said with Klee after we saw it, while drooling. We digged in and we both exclaimed, "IT'S SO GOOD!!" with Klee. Mom and Albedo just laughed and we had a good time eating and telling each other stories. But...sadly everything has to end sooner or later and as we were done eating mom had to go. "Don't go..." Said Klee with tears in eyes. It made mom very sad but she couldn't dare to cry in front of us so she held it and didn't cry the entire time. We eventually all said bye and waved her a good bye. It was sad but we all smiled at her while she went 'cause we already knew she had to go and we were old enough to take care of ourselves...well not counting Klee we had to take care of her but..."I'm sure it will all go well!" I said and we headed back to our room and went to sleep.

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER i really hope you liked it and maybe see you next time? Hehe have a nice day oh btw 1140 words just in case well bye bye! And sorry for not featuring Venti in this chapter yet but be sure to look forward to meeting him in the next one!