WINTER SPECIAL

So I decided to write this since Christmas is coming close and all, I just needed to write about this btw it'll be a little skip in the story I guess 'cause I'm DYING to write about FINALLY THE ROMANCE so enjoy loves <333
REALLY SORRY I'M POSTING THIS JUST NOW, I had in mind to prepare it for 24th but I completely forgot and IM JUST SO SORRY! Now onto the story eheh...

Christmas!

It was a day like any other, I woke up with Venti by my side and stayed to cuddle. Today was the coldest in these last days. I was so close to Venti trying to get all the warmth from him, it felt nice. A cold weather while cuddling your partner in bed. Any person's dream...if they aren't aromantic of course! It felt so good to melt in his arms. I looked up to his face and leaned in for a small kiss. After staying in his arms like this for a while he woke up. First thing he did was kiss my forehead and say, "Good morning Y/N!" I squished him and greeted him as well, "Good morning, Venti." In a happy voice. Then he sat down and i kept laying down looking at him. As he got out of the covers and I felt the cold I shivered. "Why is it so cold..!" I said kinda annoyed dying how cold it is. "Did the fire die in the night? Come on let's go see." He said extending his hand to me. I shook my head and hid in the covers. "I'M NOT GOING IT'S TOO COLD!" I yelled out. Venti giggled and picked me up. He took me out of the room and posed me back on the ground. "Here, you're out now come on!" We went downstairs and saw the fire really was gone now. We both added wood and i made a spark with my pyro vision. As the fire was growing venti gave a bit of wind to make it burn faster. It was and less cold finally but I wondered. "Venti why was it so cold? Do you think it will snow today??" He shook his head saying, "I don't know. Would you like it to snow??" I nodded and went to the kitchen, "I'll make breakfast. Are you hungry?" He came to the kitchen as well and started preparing food saying, "I'll help you out!"

We together prepared the breakfast. And gave it on the table. We started to eat when suddenly I thought I saw something behind Venti. I focused on that spot and realized there was snow falling down behind the window. I couldn't help myself but scream out, "SNOW!! THERE'S SNOW!!" Venti got shocked by my screaming and right after looked back at the window, "You're right! There's snow!" I was very excited to see snow like a little kid. I smiled and ran to the window. Venti then told me, "If you want to go outside we can go, but first you need to finish your breakfast!" I sat back to the table, fast finished my food and quickly gave the dishes into the sink. "I'll wash it later NOW LET'S GO! LET'S GO!!!" I said and ran to take my shoes on. Venti smiled and started giving his shoes on as well. Then as he realized he said, "Wait, we need to change. Come on it will take just a few minutes." I looked at him took a coat and gave it around him, then I said, "Don't, we don't have time for that, we need to GOOO!" He then sighted and took the coat on. We both got ready to go out and stepped outside. As he was closing the door I was already running around like a kid in the snow. For some reason I found snow amazing. "Ahh I missed this." I said and looked up. Then Venti looked at me and asked, "Missed this? Like the snow?" I then answered, "Yeah, the last place I was at was Naltan and I've been there for so long I forgot what snow was like! That's why I got so exited." I then walked up to Venti and hugged him, "I love you, Venti." I said and he calmly responded with, "I love you too, Y/N." after that I took his hand and started walking towards the outside of the city. As we finally got on the bridge I started running, as soon as we were out in the nature I ran a little and layed down in the snow. I stayed the for a good while when suddenly a snow ball ended up straight in my face. I got shocked and quickly sat back up. I then saw Venti laughing, I took a big hand of snow as well and threw it at him. He got shocked and then started grabbing more snow, we had a huge snow ball fight for maybe half an hour straight.

I was starting to feel very cold. I just yelled out, "I GIVE UP! PLEASE SPARE ME!" Venti laughed and came closer to check on me. He then wiped all the snow off me and hugged me. The snow was falling on us while we hugged, it was a very warm hug. It felt so good in the cold, I gave my hands off Venti's back and gave them closer to his chest. He proceeded to hold my hands, it was such a great feeling. After a while of staying so close next to each other he took his hand off and slid it through my face. He kept his hand on my cheek, I blushed as I looked at him and after a few seconds.....he leaned in for a kiss, a long warm kiss in the middle of snow, the only source of warmth was him. I got butterflies all over my belly. I couldn't let go of him, nor he couldn't let go of me. After a long while of kissing I let go of him, I looked at him with my face as red as a tomato. He smiled and we kept staring at each other. After a while I just snugged my head into his chest. I was so happy, exited and so much other emotions I couldn't take it. I couldn't let go of him as I looked up at him again. We looked at each other and slowly went in for a kiss again. Like 30 seconds after a snowflake fell on the back of my neck. I got shocked and let go of Venti, it was so cold, "Eek- a snowflake fell on my neck...so cold." As I said that Venti giggled and took my hand. We were on our way back home when we met Klee outside with Albedo. I waved a hi to them as Klee ran to hug me. I hugged her back and then as Albedo came he said, "Hello there, love birds. We're just going with Klee for a walk." I blushed and then I just said, "Looks more of a run then a walk. Wouldn't want to be in your place big bro!" I laughed. Then I hugged Albedo and said bye to both of them. Klee continued running towards the outside of the city as Albedo watched over her like if it was his dog, the overenergetic type of dog. I took Venti's hand again and we went home.

As he closed the door behind us and we started getting our coats and boots off, I quickly took a little thing out of my coat and ran to his room. I locked the door behind me as Venti ran after me knocking, "Y/N? What happened why did you run! Are you okay?" He asked kinda worried I just said a quick yes and climbed on his desk and on his closet right after. I took a box out of up there and climbed back down with the box. I added a little pin of a lyre, I was holding, on the box's wrapping. Now it's prepared! I thought to myself. I then gave it on the desk of Venti and hid it by some stuff, I ran to open the door and took Venti somewhere else so that he doesn't see my surprise. He looked shocked at me dragging him around his own house as we ended up in the living room. He confusedly looked at me and sat down on the sofa. As he rested there I sat on to him and layed my head on his chest. We lasted like this for a while when he took out his lyre. I look at him, his face then proceeded to look at his hands. As I watched him play my favorite song I sank in the melody while watching his fingers racing through the strings. Not only the music was beautiful but his voice even more. I could talk hours about him but we're not here for this! As he was done he took a deep breath and sighted. "You still like this song right?" He asked me. "Of course I still love it! Mostly when you sing and play it!" I then gave him a small kiss and took his lyre from his hands. I started touching some strings making a...interesting melody I'd say... "What are you trying to play?" Venti asked while giggling at the terrible melody I created. "I'm not quite so sure anymore....I tried to creat a new melody but it ended up terribly..." As Venti heard that he took my hand and started racing through the strings once again but with my fingers, creating a simple but beautiful melody. I was shocked at how easy it was for him to just touch some strings and make it sound so pretty! "You had to practice a ton..." I said with a low voice. Venti then responded, "Maybe that, or I'm just over talented what do you say!" He started laughing and hugged me. I carefully placed his lyre on the table and layed on the couch. As we were cuddling for a good while on that couch, I slipped out of his hands and ran to his room. I took the present while running back. That silly bard didn't have enough time to come for me so as I came in he was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me in a worry. "Are you sure you're alright..?" He asked. That tone he was using was heart breaking. I then gave one of my hands on his cheek with a small smile when suddenly I just poked his cheek to break the worry in the air. I then giggled and handed him the present. He was shocked to see a box right in front of his eyes and asked, "What is that?" I just casually responded, "A present!" He looked at me and had a kinda sad expression. I got worried and started apologizing, "I'm sorry, is it not good enough? Is it bad I'm offering a gift? I'm sorry is something wrong..." He then before I could ask another question hugged me. I got surprised and hugged him back. As he got off I saw a few tears running down his face, I got worried and asked, "Are you okay?" As I wiped his tears off. He then leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't help but to still feel worried he then let go of me and started talking. "I'm sorry about all of this, it's just that it's been a long time...a very long time since I've gotten a gift like this. I'm just really great full." I handed him the present and cupped his cheeks. "I love you, darling." I said as Venti responded, "I love you too, honey." With a soft smile we posed each other's foreheads together and enjoyed the good atmosphere.

I'm SOOO sorry that I didn't post this on time but at least it's out I guess?? Otherway sorry it's not rly the best and all but hope you enjoyed! I love all of you and with that good luck pulling hehe! That was 2040 words btw. Now with that enjoy the rest of your day/night!!!