When you (try to) go on a date with someone else

Jeff the Killer:

Jeff had been acting odd ever since you'd announced that you wouldn't be home the next night, his pale form seeming to go into shock as you told him of your date plans. He didn't say a word about it, didn't mention anything to you, but you had the faintest clue that this was his doing.

You see, the guy had arranged to come pick you up, and now he was an hour late. The cause? Someone had apparently slashed his tires.

Someone...meaning a certain serial killer you knew.

Who else would have done it but Jeff?

"Look, why don't we just cancel. We won't be on time for the movie anyway, so what's the point?" You reasoned into your phone, listening to the guy grumble about this and that before finally agreeing with you and hanging up.

He probably wouldn't call again, you could tell that much.

Leaning back against the counter as the kitchen window was pried open, you raised a brow at the killer once he was in your home safely.

"What?"

You didn't respond, only shaking your head in exasperation before walking into your living room and dropping to the couch with a groan.

"Seriously, what's your problem (y/n)?"

Turning your head just enough to catch his eye, you glared lightly, grumbling to yourself.

"Why did you do that Jeff? Why? It was a free movie and dinner! Do you know how much I have to spend to feed you when you come over?"

"...are you calling me fat?"

"...for the love of god. Jeff, you owe me dinner."

"Yeah yeah, add it to my tab."

"YOU DON'T HAVE A TAB!"

Not too long after that night, you caught wind of a recent string of murders across town. It was Jeff more than likely, but you had no idea why he'd picked that area.

Or where your date lived.

Eyeless Jack:

Your date had gone from bad to worse in a flash. You hadn't really wanted to go in the first place, but he just insisted and kept at it until you agreed, no matter how hesitant you were at the idea.

Then, then he got handsy and grabby, looking so shocked when you'd slapped him for it.

And last but not least- he'd made you walk home.

Alone.

Yeah, he ditched you there after realizing that you wouldn't be going home with him.

Looking at the clock once you finally arrived home, you let out a sigh, already knowing Jack would be waiting outside your window to be let in. Kicking off your shoes as you went, you eventually made it to your room, tugging the window open as you walked past to your closet.

"(Y/n)? What were you doing out alone so late at night?"

You just grumbled out a reply, looking at him before sighing and running a hand through your hair.

"I had a date and he made me walk home."

"...what?"

"Yeah," you began, finding your PJ's and taking them with you to the bathroom, your voice carrying to him as you changed. "I didn't want to go, but he just wouldn't let up. I wish I'd said no now, I think I have blisters on my feet."