002

                                                 ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

                ⋆ The door flew open revealing a capacious yet cramped space. Tacky decorations could be seen everywhere, everyone appeared to be in their own little world. The flashing lights made everyone unrecognizable, their faces were a blur like in an abstract painting.

Your thoughts were interrupted with hearing the voice of Nobara squeal, "Oh my gosh she's here! I'm going to go talk to her! I'll be back Y/n!!" You couldn't even respond because of how quickly Nobara went to go to the girl she liked, named Maki.

You didn't hold it against her though since Maki was out of town most of summer and went to visit her twin sister Mai who was living in Kyoto attending a completely different college. You shrugged it off and then turned your attention to Megumi. You could tell Megumi had his attention to where the balcony area was.

"Y/n if you need anything text or call me, okay?" Megumi said.

"Yeah of course, enjoy yourself!" You responded and Megumi just smiled at you and started to approach the balcony.

You could tell he was probably going out there to smoke a cigarette before fully joining into the celebration of the last party of summer. In the far corner of the building, there could be a bar seen along with multiple people crowded around waiting for their drinks. The barista's features went unnoticed in the dark room, though you could tell that she wore a white bow that clearly stood out amongst the crowd.

The sight made you partly regret taking the role of the designated driver, because if you weren't you would be over there drinking like there was no tomorrow. Music beamed through your ears and was as loud as expected, you could barely hear yourself speak let alone the people around you, voices all combining together turning into gibberish in your ears. You abruptly felt arms sling around your shoulders, jumping a bit from the sudden gesture. Groaning something incoherent, you turned your head to see who it was only to find Yuuji pulling his arms off you and now going to grab your wrist, pulling you somewhere.

You complied, hearing him shout over the music to inform you where he is taking you. ''Y/n, Y/n look over there!'' He pointed his index finger at a 90 degree angle to his right, revealing a beer pong table.

You turned to look at him, grinning immensely. Indeed, there was a beer pong table in the middle of the room, forming a crowd as the two people playing finished off their match. The whole friend group knew you and Yuuji loved beer pong, having gotten him into it this summer, the two of you always being the winning team. You guffawed before turning back to the crowd, now pulling Yuuji along to watch the two finish off the match to see who would win.