006

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

                                                ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

While your gaze was stuck on the guitarist, you started to notice the small details about his appearance, for example his eyebrow piercing.

'What a true rockstar...' You internally complimented the man.

It seemed that only the man with violet irises took notice of your presence, Shoko and the white haired male continued performing without batting an eye towards your figure standing in the doorway.

They continued to play music for what seemed like at most another minute before stopping and finally acknowledging you.

Shoko threw a quick glance at you and immediately recognized you, "You! It's you! You found my last pack of cigarettes that night....Y/n!" She recalled, exclaiming happily, making it clear she was thankful.

You grinned at Shoko's outburst, she remembered you even though she was clearly about to black out from being so drunk.

"Yeah! It is me, glad I was able to hand over your cigarette pack, I didn't want your last one going to waste!" You acknowledged that you also had remembered her, agreeing with her memory of you.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your practice but holy shit your voice is incredible, and you two play your instruments so perfectly; it's utterly enchanting!" You rambled on complimenting the evident bandmates, though there was not a hint of apology in your tone, because holy shit they deserved the praise.

"You find my drumming enchanting? You a fangirl or somethin'?" The frosty haired smart ass sarcastically questioned, speaking up for the first time.

He had a playful smile spread across his face, but it was quickly turned into an annoyed expression once the electric guitar player slapped the lower part of the blue eyed male's head.

"Satoru be kind, she just complimented us. Don't tease her." Grumbled out the man, beyond done with his friends' antics.

"Eeeeeek! Suguru quit that!" Satoru complained.

"God you're both trash...so embarrassing." Shoko retaliated without any filter, truth behind her words.

"Sorry about them, the guy that was being a flirty douchebag was Satoru Gojo while the one that was defending you was Suguru Getou. And oh, my full name is Shoko Ieiri!" Introduced the beauty marked girl.

"Nah, it's not a problem I'm used to guys like Satoru over there.." You claimed.

"Whaaaat?? What are you tryna say...." Squeaked Satoru.

"I think you can make a guess on what I'm trying to say.." You bluntly responded.

The man named Suguru Getou just quietly laughed to himself after seeing the shocked face his bandmate was making.