Decisions, Decisions

Hi, this will end this book, I know, I know. 'Already?' Yes. Let me put it this way. I'm going to make a rather long series out of this, with this being effectively the prologue and each book a chapter of their life. I will also just make a reading list in the proper order of how to read all of these. Now, onto the chapter.

It wound up taking approximately 5 days, 23 hours, and 21 minutes for the twins to sign up, reasoning that they think their life is boring and that this would give them some kind of adventure. In the dead of night, Hiccup left a letter under Astrid's, Fishlegs's, and Snotlout's beds stating that the twins signed up. About a month after Hiccup pitched the idea, Fishlegs said he was in for all the knowledge that could be gained, again Hiccup left notes to the others. Another two weeks later, Snotlout was in, saying it was just to avoid being left with only Astrid on Berk.

Hiccup left notes. On quite literally the next to last day, Astrid decided that she couldn't just let everybody go without her, this would save her from loneliness and allow her thirst for adventure to be quenched. Hiccup left notes. Exactly three months after the crazy idea had been thrown into the air, they met in the cove. Hiccup had also been thinking. He decided to tell the dragons to pick who they liked the most to be their designated rider. He also made sure that his human friends were okay with that, they were. Toothless almost immediately rushed over to Hiccup.

Barf and Belch just as quickly switched twins. After another few minutes, Meatlug took Fishlegs.

Stormfly instantly rushed to Astrid so she wouldn't be stuck with Snotlout. Hookfang surprisingly didn't complain about being left with Snotarm, and nobody mentioned anything about it. In the dead of that night, the teens left their carefully written letters, with Hiccup also leaving a letter for Gobber, and one for Gothi. Then, they were off. They quickly ruled out anywhere within the archipelago as the Berkians would just find them and bad things would wind up happening.

As they were leaving, heading into the massive storm, the twins shouted words that would become legendary for centuries to come. "INTO THE GREAT BEYOND" And you know what else. Everyone else echoed those words, even the dragons.

And that's that. For now.

For those of you who are wondering when the next chapter/fanfic/whatever will be out, I have literally zero clue. Life and writer's block and whatnot might get in the way, and I publish an entire fanfic at a time to make up for it. I request to not be pestered about the next one, I'm already working on it (And anywhere from seven to fourteen others).