Confessing in a flower feild :)

TWS: swearing and kissing :)
Idk what au this is LOL

Rq I wanted to say ty!! I try really hard on this book and it looks like it pays off!! And I'll try and make more happy oneshots in the future I promise😅 so don't worry :) AND! If your wondering why I don't answer you back is because I can't :,) ...

Rq I wanted to say ty!! I try really hard on this book and it looks like it pays off!! And I'll try and make more happy oneshots in the future I promise😅 so don't worry :) AND! If your wondering why I don't answer you back is because I can't :,) something went wrong with my acc and now it won't let me reply :,(( so if it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not!! I just can't reply bc of Wattpad 😭

Info:
Ranboo ~ 18
Tubbo ~ 18
Thanks for the request darling<3
Enjoy the chapter!!
Ranboo pov🌈
___________________________________________________________________________

"Tubbo, do you want to go to a flower field?"

I read my text out loud

That's okay.
Right?
I mean, I didn't say date..
Hopefully I don't sound suspicious.

Ping!

I looked down at my phone I realized I had sent my message. And he answered!

"Sure, I would love to!"

My eyes widened as I said the message out loud.

I quickly typed, 'alright! I'll come pick you up at around 5:30.' It was currently 4:50. I quickly got up and went to my wardrobe, looking for something to wear. I found nothing.

"What the hell am I supposed to wear?!" All of a sudden, my cat walked in and rubbed against my leg. I greeted her with a pat on the head. She jumped into my drawer and pawed at a purple sweater. "Hmm..pretty cute." Then she walked over to my jeans and pawed at some ripped black ones. "Woah..my cat is a genius."

I laughed to myself and grabbed the things she picked. I r s dd into the bathroom and put them on.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"IM GONNA GO PICK UP TUBBO, MOM AND DAD!"

"Alright hunny, be safe!"

I waved to them as I left the house. I quickly got into my car and started it up.

I was so nervous. I am planning to confess my feelings to Tubbo. I don't even know if he likes me back! This is so nerve racking...and I can't believe I'm doing this. If he says that he doesn't like me back, that would be so awkward. I'm started to regret doing this..

I finally made it to Tubbo's house. I watched as he came out with one of my sweaters and blue jeans.

He hopped in my car and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

My whole face went red.

Maybe he does like me...

"So, what flower field are we going to?!"

"The one near the forest. It has your favorite flowers! Pink tulips. And, there is a little picnic bench!!"

He gasped in excitement and I laughed. I love how excited he gets over the littlest things. "IM SO EXCITEDDDDD!!" He yelled. "ME TOOOOO!" I yelled back. And we finally made it! I shut off the car and got out along with Tubbo. He grabbed my hand I led him to the picnic table.

"This is so pretty!"

He said as we made it to the bench. The sunset was going to happen in about 30 minutes. So we sat down and talked about random things.

I looked up and saw that the sunset was happening. Now this. This is perfect to confess.

I looked at Tubbo and he looked at me.

"Tubbo, I need to tell you something."

"What's up bossman?"

"I-...god..how should I start this." I was nervous. SO nervous. He tilted his head in confusion.

"Tubbo I...I like you. Like- a lot. More then a friend way."

I stared at him with fear. Why did I do that? He probably doesn't like me back goddamnit! But then..I felt his hands reach my hands.

"I like you too boo." My eyes widened.

"W-what?!"

"Your so adorable."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Of course."

I sat up and reached over the table, our lips soon meeting one another. The kiss was soft yet passionate. And I loved every second of it. We soon pulled away and looked at each other.

But Tubbo broke out in laughter.

"BAHAHAHA...god I love you so much."

A smile formed on my face and I got up and tackled him to the ground. I started kissing him. On the cheek, head, nose..he just kept giggling. "I love you too." I said as I was done. "You want to watch the sunset?" He asked. "Sure!"

I let him get up and we sat on top of the bench.

Tubbo leaned his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around mine.

I kissed him on the head and he smiled.

The sunset was beautiful. But not as beautiful as Tubbo.

I love him so much! <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 838

I hope you read the top part, if not please read it again :)))

Anyway, tysm for the request darling!!!
I loved this one.
It's very cute!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a good day/evening/night!
Bye darlings <333
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋