-1-

"Come on" ,Sky insisted, following someone. The boy in front of him just shook his head. "No he'll get mad at me", he explained, finally stopping in the middle of the empty hall. He turned to the shorter boy. 

"Yes, but he needs to talk it out with him. You're his best friend, he'll listen to you", Sky reasoned, placing his hands on his shoulders. Hyunjin released the tension in his body.

"Fine,but you have to come with me", Hyunjin teased, hunching over a little to look into his eyes. Skys eyebrows instantly furrowed, "Um no", he said quickly and smiled as he attempted to walk away. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and grabbed his friend's arm, "lets go Min".

"Hey, Lix!"Hyunjin yelled as they walked into the practice room. The blonde instantly stopped and diverted his attention to his friends. "Jinnie", the boy cheered, running over to hug his best friend. Hyunjin smiled brightly and prepared to hug the boy back but before he could Sky pulled Felix off of him. 

The two looked at him clearly shocked by his depravity. He looked down as a wave of nervousness rushed over him. He leaned over to whisper into the taller boy's ear. Hyunjin nodded, "Right, um Felix we need to talk",he said suddenly. Felix analyzed his face, unable to discern if he was sad or really regretting something.

"You need to forgive him" ,Hyunjin said bluntly. Felix felt like his heart was pulled out of his chest and all his words were sucked into some unknown abyss.

"No. absolutely not", he told him, moving away. "You do" ,Sky mumbled. Felix grimaced at his advocacy. "Please", Hyunjin asked, looking into the boy's eyes.

"He's actually really sorry and he wants to atone for his actions. He only wants one thing and if you don't want to forgive him then you don't have to", the older explained. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, "that being..?". "He just wants you to teach him a few dance steps" ,he told him with a soft smile. Sky nodded in agreement. "Fine.after school", Felix mumbled before grabbing his bag and walking out.

 Sky sighed as Hyunjin turned to him. "I feel so terrible" ,he admitted with a sad smile. Sky pulled him in for a hug. "Don't be, you're being a good friend. Besides he'll thank you, you know how much he loves him. "Sky reassured him, hugging the boy. "Lets go to our dorm",he said, pulling him along.