2 ..

"can I get this one mommy" legacy said pointing to a Burberry dress.

they were in Saks Fifth Avenue and Kaili was making sure she grabbed anything her or her daughter wanted because she knew it would have dru irritated.

Kaili took the dress off the rack and gave it to her daughter.

"ight man come on y'all ass went from Nordstrom to Ross to here y'all got enough man" dru said rubbing his hand down his face stopping himself from getting mad.

"yeaaa were just used to this stuff" Kaili said smiling before rolling her eyes.

"ok and you got enough y'all got 8 pairs of shoes a piece and a closet worth of clothes a piece it's time to fucking check out" he said staring at her with anger in his eyes.

"we'll take me back home AND YOU WONT HA-"

dru snatched kaili by her arm and whispered in her ear "act like you fuckin know".

he pushed her towards the register letting go of her arm.

she put the clothes and shoes onto the counter waiting for the cashier to ring all of it.

Drumani got a phone call and he walked out the store.

"yo" .. "man I  kind of got a problem" .. "yea I have this broad and her baby with me ... "nah I ain't get no broad pregnant long story short I was running away from the feds, ran into her house, she came in, Feds knocked at her door, and I took her with me so she wouldn't snitch cse I don't know if this broad a snitch bitch" ... "ain't shit funny bitch" ... "yea I got to get somebody to take them off my hand the bitch already irritating me" ... "ight"

Trey had just called to remind him about a deal he had to go do.

"can I atleast get help" Kaili said walking out the store stuggling with legacy right behind her.

Drumani sighed snatching 5 bags from her, walking to the car and tossing them in the backseat.

Kaili scoffed at his attitude like he's not the one who decided to kidnap her and her child.

she helped legacy into the car then hopped in the front seat.

drumani instantly pulled off not saying a word.

"mommy can we still eat burgers" legacy said from the back.

Kaili looked over at dru "do you have ground beef, cheese, tomato's, lettuce, and mayo"

he nodded.

"yea you can still get burgers baby" she said smiling at her daughter before turning back around .

- back at home.

"this the room y'all can be in... don't fuck my shit up" dru said to kaili before walking away .

Kaili rolled her eyes before starting to take out their clothes and hang them up in the closets, then putting their underwear's in the dresser.

the room had two closets that was next to eachother and it's own bathroom, it had a king size bed with a dresser to match and a tv that sat on the wall.

the room is huge.

after putting up their clothes and shoes which took a hour kaili took out some pajamas for her and her daughter before hopping in the shower.