3 ..

11:31 am

Kaili sat in the middle of the bed in a towel after hopping out the shower.

Delani convinced her brother to allow her to take Kaili and legacy out to the park.

only with the supervision of him tho.

he wouldn't be out with them but he would be in the car not too far.

"mommy are you ready" legacy came running in the room.

"aww you look so pretty baby" Kaili said smiling.

"yea lani did my hair and took pictures see" she showed her mom delanis phone she was holding in her hand.

"my baby is so pretty" Kaili said smiling.

"we'll im about to get dressed now then we can go, so go take delani back her phone and when you come back I'll be dressed"

"ok" legacy said before running out the room.

Kaili closed the door behind her then looked through the closet to see what she wanted to wear today.

as she was looking she heard the door open thinking it was her daughter she didn't look.

"damn" she heard dru say

she raised back up mugging him.

"my bad... uhhh I was trying to let you know that I was going to go-"

Kaili cut him off putting up her hand, "it's fine you can get out now"

"look women I'm about to-"

"can you get out? I'm trying to get dressed" she cut him off again.

he mugged her putting his hands in his pockets restraining himself from choking her to death.

legacy ran back in the room.

"oh hi doo (dru) s'cuse me" she said tapping his leg.

"wassup lil mama" he gave her a high five before walking away.

Drumani was upset at the fact she kept cutting her off and he was trying to say something to her that he felt would make her attitude better.

since he already had to go handle business with trey back in Houston Texas he was going to grab a couple of her things like her phone, her daughters tablet, her purse, and a couple of clothes if he saw any in sight.

he didn't really want to but he felt like it was the least he could do since he did basically kidnap them.

he had changed his mind about staying to watch them and left it up to delani

Drumani walked in delani room.

"lil sis"

"yea" she said looking up at him while putting on her shoes.