A wanted thief and a lost prince... What could happened?

A small chameleon scuttles acrossed a window sill to hide in front of flower pots. "I guess Lev's not out here~" Lev lets out a small chuckle until Shibayama's hair quickly pulls him up with a shrieks. "GOTCHA!! That's 21 for me. How about 23, out of 41?" Lev just gives him a look "Alrighty then what do you wanna do?" Lev points outside with his tail. "Sorry buddy but we can't go out there, but I like it in here and so do you." Lev rolls his eyes "It's not that bad." he said pulling on his apron to start his day

7a.m. the usual morning lineup, starting the chores I sweep 'til the floors all clean. He was sweeping the floors when he got a bit of dust in Levs face Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up. Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15. With his chores finally finished he decided to do the fun stuff next.

So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three. I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery. I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically. Wonder when will my life, begin. Finishing up those he decided to have lunch. Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking. Pulling out a fresh pie and placing it on the table slapping Levs paw away. "Not until it cools down." Paper-mache, a bit of ballet, and chess. Lev watched as Shibayama created a terrifying looking paper head, failing a spin getting tangled in his hair, and beat him at chess. Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making. Together Lev and Shibayama made a beautiful pot, practiced ventriloquy, and finished up the candle making. Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch. After he finished stretching Shibayama started on a sketch for a new painting. Take a climb, sew a suit, and I'll re-read the books.

Making a small suit for Lev who didn't know how to feel he grabbed the same three books from his shelf and went to his room. If I have time to spare, I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere. With a bored look he layed on his bed before deciding to do more painting. Staring at his walls he tried to find a spot to paint something new while Lev just looked at him with a look that said 'Your not gonna find anywhere else to paint bud.' And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair. 'Well I guess it's time to start on my long ass hair-' Stuck in the same place I've always been.

Finishing his hair with a huff he sat on the rafters holding up his tower roof. And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering... Wondering, just when will my life begin?' staring at his roof he started to get lost in thought till his eyes met the window. "Tomorrow night, the lights will appear. Just like they do on my birthday, each year. What is it like out there, where they glow? Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go." he sung to himself while looking out the window.

A figure stands atop a tower looking at the view in front of him. "Are we almost ready to steal this crown you two are talking about?" Kaitou asked in a bored tone "Well if you'd get over here we can start." stated one of the twins he's working with "Alright Kaitou get your ass over here so we can do this." "Yeah yeah I'm coming." rolling his eyes he walked over. The rope then slowly lowered him down to the tiara.

As soon as he got all the way down one of the guards sneezed

As soon as he got all the way down one of the guards sneezed. "Ah, Hay fever?" "Yeah... HEY WAIT!" And with that Kaitou was pulled back up in a flash. Now the three were running into the forest as fast as they could "Jeez all the stuff we've seen and it is only 8:00 in the morning it is a very big day!" said Kaitou

"This is a very big day Lev I'm finally going to ask her if I can go, I mean I'm older now do hopefully she will." an excited Shibayama stated.

A/N MY MOTIVATION HAS RETURNED! Also I will be posting after today since it turns out my sport doesn't start till the 29th ;-;.