The Second Eruption

Siberia. A place of ice and snow. A place run by a man who decided to play the villain... a place where unjust death is plentiful... and for that very reason the earth decided to manifest a spirit she knew could help. She manifest the Floral Ghost. A being who is the personification of nature... beauty and bloodshed. Animal instinct and peaceful flowers. She thought it was time... the Honkai were concerning but she thought humans could work together to stop it... mother nature was wrong... so now here he is.

(Y) the Floral Ghost and Gardian of the Natural order.

We can see a small red flower burst through the thick layer of permafrost a bright red Hibiscus. It quickly bloomed as the ice and snow around the flower melted... a field of flowers grow and consume the surrounding area. Out of the Hibiscus comes a bright yellow light and then a boy... around 18 in age. Covered in Vines and flowers. His lightly freckled face seems to show a pale yet warm glow. His (E/C) eyes flutter open as they take in the surrounding area. Only for him to get his long (H/C) bangs in his face. The boy let's out a sigh and shakes his head with a smile. He grabs his hair and sits down in the flower field and starts to braid his long hair. As he braids he ties vines and flowers into it when he reached the last bit of hair he ties it with a long green stem and a poppy grows out of it. A bit of an ornament for his hair. The boy smiles and stands up. His warm yellow sweater that goes over his top half but leaves his shoulders exposed. And his bright Jean overalls. His brown summer boots on his feet. The boy smiles at his outfit before gaining a serious look and turns his gaze northeast. He felt somewhat that he didn't like. With that he dusts off his clothes and starts to head towards a looming factory in the distance.

... Changing POV - [Sirin]... |

I hate it... it's so cold here... my body hurts and the doctors hear are currently strapping me down on a cold steal table. The doctors started to inject this purple liquid in my body... it hurts... someone please help me... please someone just... help...

That's the last thing I remember before my vision faded...

Later I woke up in the cell they put us in... I hate it... I need power... I need more power!

???: "Then you must destroy humanity for me~"

Sirin: "... they made me suffer... gladly..."

... Changing POV - [(Y)]... |

There is a power here... and it's malicious... I need to hurry before some people get hurt! So let's use this tree here.

I walked towards the tree as the bark started to open up into a green portal... after a couple seconds I see a cell with a child in it she looks hurt. I rush through the tree and end up in the cell It seems I came out of a piece of fruit... oh well. I crouch down to the little girl and check her pulse...

She's gone...

She's no longer here... the least I can do is give her a hug... what is happening here to let this poor child die alone...

This whole thing makes me angry... how many other children have died here!? I slowly lay the girl down on the bed and grow a flower field to lay her body in. I pick her up and place her down... her soul is stuck in her body... I'll come back and release her soul after I stop this. I immediately sit up and go intangible. As I walk through these halls I lay more young girls to rest... why all girls? Please don't tell me this is... no they wouldn't... you know what it doesn't matter there still going to die... this is something I will not stand for. I usually wouldn't kill but this... this is beyond redemption.

As I float through these halls I see signs of dead researchers. I did nothing but leave them... as I walk the energy I felt got stronger. At this point I saw the culprits a young girl with purple hair... she was one of the experiments... this poor girl... she's fighting a white haired woman who looks at her with pitty and reluctance... I won't kill her she didn't seem to know... well at least let me make an entrance...