Chapter Five: Victoria's Two

Chapter Five: Victorias Two
Alexis POV
2 Years Before

Never knew how rough pregnancy would be until I was three days past my due date. The doctor wanted to induce me and I refused. I've gone so long without having anything to speed up my labor. I want this as natural as possible. My Mom has been trying to get me to be induced but I'm not wanting any of that to happen. All of a sudden, I feel this sharp pain in my right side. It was so painful I let out a loud scream. I went to the bathroom, as I'm walking there I could feel my water break.

"MOM! KATELYN! WE NEED TO GO IT'S TIME!" I scream as I begin packing my bags.

My Mom rushes up the stairs and I hear Katelyn grab my baby bag. My Mom notices my pain as she reaches over and starts rubbing my back. I let out a moan as I begin grabbing my clothes and gripping them.

"Come on baby, let's go to the car." My Mom says as she walks me out to the car.

As we get closer to the hospital I can feel my pains getting more intense. I begin letting out these muffled cries that I never thought would ever come out of me. While pulling in, Katelyn runs up and grabs the wheel chair. As I get in it I remember to do my breathing, as soon as we get in I'm rushed to Labor and Delivery. My room is decent sized, considering my mom, sister and best friends are going to be in here after she's born it's a good decision.

"Hello Miss. Stinnet, I'm Dr. Lynn. Let's see how dialated you are." As the Doctor reaches to figure out, I hear him say I'm fully ready.
"Well you're ready to push. This is the fastest labor I've ever seen." The nurse says as I have Katelyn and Mom get on opposite sides of me.
"We're going to count to ten, we need you to push until the ten seconds are up."

I push for what feels like multiple hours. Suddenly, I hear this amazing cry. I look down and see my beautiful baby girl. She has a full head of brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She looks just like her father.

"What are you going to name her baby?" My mom asked as she looked at me and I felt my eyes let out multiple tears as Katelyn cut the umbilical cord.
"Victoria Elizabeth." I said as my tears came out more freely and they put her in my arms.
"I can't wait to take you home."

Present

As I look over in the car I see Damian and Victoria asleep. For her birthday, I decided to throw a big vacation for everyone and to go to Fort Myers, Florida. My mom, sister and my best friends are meeting us all there. We're twenty minutes out before I hear my phone ding. It's my best friend Bailey.

Hey Bitch,
We're here. Where you at?

We're headed that way maybe 20 mins out.

As I put my phone away I see Damian wake up. He glances over at me and whispers good morning. I smile and blow him a kiss. Bailey is sort of aware of the whole Damian situation. She knows we're in contact, she has no idea that we've been dating for the past month. So this should be a fun adventure.

As we pull in I wake Victoria up and tell her we're at the beach. I look out the window and my mom and Bailey already have the house decorated with balloons and confetti.

"Happy birthday baby." I say as I get her out of her car seat.
"AUNT B!!" She yells as she ran to Bailey. Damian looks up and notices Baileys husband John and went over to greet him.

When Victoria was born, I gave Bailey and John the title of Godparents. As Bailey saw Victoria she swooped her up and threw her in the air. Before I had Victoria, Bailey and John moved to Missouri. They came to Tennessee a few times, in those few times they mostly consisted on us hanging out and them having fun with Victoria. Last time we saw them was a month before I joined WWE for the second time.

"So, I saw that Damian's here. Is he back in the picture?" Bailey asked as I smiled and nodded.
"At first, I was terrified that he wouldn't be happy. But he clicked with Victoria right away. I was excited and nervous. But yeah we're back together." I said.
"When John first met him, you know back when you were wrestling in Tampa during covid and we went to visit you with Katelyn, he would always tell me how he can see you two getting married." Bailey said that as I looked at her with a questionable face.
"So I see it. No love for Uncle J. Aunt B gets all of them." John said as he joked with Victoria and she ran up to him and hugged him.
"Come wiff me mommy!" Victoria said as we followed her.

I noticed this table that had MULTIPLE pictures of Victoria and I. The first one was right after I gave birth to her and she was in my arms. As Damian looked at it he wrapped his arms around my waist. As we moved to the second one it was Victoria, Bailey, John and I in a bouncy house for her first birthday party. I had ahold of her hands as she was just learning to stand up. We went to the next picture, it was a selfie I took with Victoria and Damian. It was a picture that says Mommy and Daddy's girl turns two!!

"I like dis one Mommy! Has you and Dada!" Victoria said as I noticed Damian's face light up and looked like he was about to shed a tear.
"I love that one too baby!" I said as I knelt down beside her.

I picked her up and we went inside the house. The first thing I see is all these presents I sent to Mom so she could have them ready.

"Where's my mom?" I ask Bailey.
"She went to get groceries and the cake." Bailey said as I nodded and Bailey showed Damian and I to our room. I noticed there's a king sized bed and a twin sized bed.

"This can be ours and this could be Victorias." I said as he nodded.
"So what made you guys get back together?" John asked as him and Bailey sat down on Victorias bed.
"Well, I took a while to decide to get right back into it. But, the more I thought about it, I knew I was ready for it." I said as I grabbed Damian's hand.
"I'm excited that you guys are back together. I know you really loved him when you guys dated the first time." Bailey said as I smiled.
"Hey Lex?" I heard Becky say as she leaned out of the hallway from her room and unpacking.
"What's up?" I asked as I saw Victoria come down the hallway.
"After the party what do you say about a walk on the beach with everyone? Maybe a few pictures of you three?" She asked as I smiled and Victoria laughed.
"I think she needs a picture with everyone here." I said as I smiled.

I heard the door open as I ran out there to see my mom and Katelyn. I grabbed the cake out of my moms hands and threw my arms around her.

"I've missed you too baby!" She said as I smiled and almost cried.
"Hey Rachel!" Damian said as he wrapped his arms around my mom.
"Hey guys!" She said as everyone decided to chat.

I grabbed Damian and we walked outside to get the cake set up and hooked up the bubble blower. Riddle and Rhea came out to help us. Damian went over to the sand and started building a sand castle and wrote Happy birthday Princess under the castle. I went over and wrapped my arms around him.

"Never knew you were such an artist." I said as he turned around and picked me up and I laughed.
"Hey guys, no PDA!" John said as him and Bailey laughed.
"Yeah! Children are present!" Bailey said as we all laughed.

Victoria came out with my mom in a little pink dress. It was the same dress I wore when I turned two. Being from Tennessee I always called it my Dolly Parton dress because I always said it would make everyone look at me.

"Let's sing happy birthday and get this party started!" Rhea yelled as everyone began singing and we decided to light the candles as Damian held Victoria.
"Make a wish baby!" Damian said as he smiled and she blew the candles out. I helped her a little bit as I saw everyone snap a picture.

An hour goes by after Victoria opens her gifts we decide to go to the beach. As we all get on our bathing suits, we all take pictures with each other. There's one picture I knew was my favorite, it has Victoria, Damian and I, Damian's holding her on his back holding onto her hands as I am smiling up at her.

After the pictures, Damian and I decide to do a few of just us. There's one where we go into the water and I'm jumping out of it to kiss him.

"I realized something." He said as our last picture is about to take place.
"What's that?" I skied as I felt his arms go around my waist as we both smile for the last picture.
"She called me Dada today." He said as I smile and reached up to kiss his cheek behind me.