The Wedding

Chapter 15: The Wedding
Alexis' POV
Dirty content involved

I woke up this morning not believing what's about to take place. Every normal girl dreams of this moment, I've always been the one who didn't believe in marriage until I met Damian. I looked over to my left and saw Victoria sound asleep. I kissed her forehead and walked out to the living of the villa and saw Becky and Rhea sleeping on the couch. I noticed that it was only 6:30 in the morning. I walked outside and waited for the sunrise as I saw an Escalade pull in. As I was walking down the ramp I saw Bailey come running to me and jumping in my arms.

"It's your wedding day Bitch! You didn't think I'd miss this did you?" She said as she followed me into the Villa.
"Girls, quiet down a little. Victorias still sleeping." My mom said as we both giggled.
"Where is my godchild anyway?" Bailey asked as I walked her to my room.

The ceremony begins at noon today. All I can think of is how I'm going to get ready. Most weddings you have to practice, Damian and I just decided to wing it and wish for the best. Last night was the first night in a while we've slept in separate places. They say it's bad luck to sleep together or see each other 24 hours before the wedding so keeping distance is the hardest part. I heard someone walking behind me and when I turned around it was Victoria rubbing her eyes and looking at me.

"Shouldn't you be asleep baby?" I asked as I got down next to her.

She pointed at Becky and Bailey who were smiling and I noticed they had woken her up. I gave them a glare as they just smiled. I realized we had to start getting everything ready.

"So, are you ready to go hang out with Daddy for a little while? Mommy's got some things she has to get done." As soon as I said that she woke up more and smiled really big.
"Who's going to take her to him?" Becky asked as I smiled.
"Did John come with Bailey?" I asked as the girls explained to me that he's already at the boys villa.
"Becky, maybe you should meet Seth halfway. I mean it is walking distance." I said as Becky nodded.

I began to get my gown out of the closet, my mom stepped in and I noticed a tear going down her face. I looked at her and my water works began. She wrapped her arms around me and handed me something. It was a purple head band that hand ribbon hanging down.

"What's this?" I asked as she smiled and began showing me pictures of my grandmother.
"Grandma, when she got married she wore this in her wedding. She handed it to me to wear at my wedding but I didn't have enough confidence to wear it because I knew it was going to be a failed marriage. This, I can tell how much you two are in love. You have something borrowed, and your wedding dress is something new. I know if your grandma was still alive she would love to see you wear this." As she was explaining the story to me I began crying as I wrapped her in my arms.
"Thank you." I said as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Rhea and Bailey walked in to tell me that it's time to go to the beach and start setting out decorations. We had purple ribbons going down the aisles, a purple rug leading to the water where the preacher will be standing and where we'll be reciting our vows. The boys are in charge of getting the catering and the cake. I saw the car that Damian picked out for us to drive in after we say "I do" pull up. I saw Adam and Beth get out. As soon as I saw them I ran up to Beth and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it!" I said as she hugged me tight.
"We wouldn't miss this! Now wheres the big man at?" Adam asked as I explained to him the plan.
"Well, screw it. Guess I'm a chick today. What do I need to do?"

As I began putting everyone to work I heard my phone chime.

From Damian:
Just a few more hours, I'll have the woman of my life in my life forever. Couldn't explain to you how excited I am. Our lives are about to change for the better and I literally cannot wait any longer. This is the best day of my life. I love you beautiful.