A second chance

"So, Dice," The Devil started, King Dice has just had his first loss on his game-show and has lost the cups soul. "You know henchman, don't you?" it was silent. KD turned to see the servant staring at the man, waving. "yeah, i know henchman.." he replied. "he's a big fan of your show, never misses a episode~!" there was a ring in Devil's voice. Dice swallowed. "Is that a fact?" he asked. the answer was never given. "He was just telling me that tonight you had your first loss. ever." His voice grew louder and more aggressive. "L-look, i can explain!-" Dice attempted to reply, but was cut off by the screaming of the bigger man. "YOU HAD HIM RIGHT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND! I AM VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED." he said, throwing Dice across the room. "Just give a second chance to your number one! please sir, I'll do anything!" it was silent. The Devil placed Dice back on the floor, his hands shaking and on his knees. The Devil starred over the pathetic man and smirked. "anything, you say?"

Dice felt nervous. What was he thinking? Would he have to give his soul in return? murder? what could his boss want? he needed to know. "Y-yes! anything!" his voice was shakey from the suspence and his sentences came out stuttered. A sense of lust filled both of their eyes. "Come here,dice." Devil said, leading the king over to his throne. Dice followed him, still confused, yet so interested. Devil spread his legs and patted on one leg, implying for him to sit. He followed the direction and took a seat on his lap. "Dice, I know how you feel about me. It was painfully obvious you liked me." Dice felt himself getting red. His head started to spin. "Boss, it's not like that, I-" devil silenced him. He pulled the King over to his mouth and whispered "I know you want me."

Nothing could be heard but heavy breathing and a pulsing heartbeat, but that wasn't the only thing pulsing. Dice felt himself get hard. Devil looked down to his crotch and saw his erection. Devil looked Dice in the eyes for a second before asking "Is this okay?" Dice nodded his head up and down, begging for him almost. Devil giggled seeing how pathetic he was. He lifted Dice up slowly, un-buttoning his purple pants and shirt, leaving Dice only in his boxers. he whimpered feeling his boss' touch, a shiver sent down his body as The Devil began to touch him. Soft moans came from the man's mouth as Devil's warm hands stroked his dick. He smiled again, and pulled out his own cock. "You want to be my number one so bad, pretty boy? earn it."

Dice lifted himself up and began bouncing on Devil. muffled moans could be heard, his eyes traveling further back with every thrust. Dice's small and fragile body felt as if it would snap into half on top of the noticeably larger man, but he liked it. Devil placed his claws behind Dice's back as he bounced, scratching his body and leaving scars. "Fuck, just like that, dice." he muttered out. His soft fur clashed with his painfully large cock, his hot breath flowing in the air with every whimper. "Fuck,boss- I'm gonna c-" Devil cut him off again. "You don't cum until I say so, you got that?" Dice shaked his head and continued riding. "Good boy." Devil added, causing Dice to begin to shake. He was over the edge, he didn't know how much longer he could wait. He was getting desperate. his riding got slower as he tried to collect himself, but suddenly Devil flipped him over, pushing him to the ground and dominating him. He began thrusting into Dice, rough and fast, just enough to over-stimulate KD. He bit down his fragile body, leaving marks and blopd stains as he continued. "Goddamn, dice, I'm gonna cum soon." The two men quietly whimpered and moaned, growing closer with every push. "Fuc-" Dice tried to add, but was cut off by his own moans as Devil came inside him. The pink semen flowed through his body, it was very warm. Just than, dice came over his chest and stomach. They stayed there, Devil's paws still holding King down. Devil made eye-contact, watching ass KD's eyes formed tears. He pushed his lips into his, making out passionately as Devil assisted Dice into putting his clothes back on. They stayed silent for a moment. "Dice, I'm expecting you back here next week. I plan on sending my highest grade Demons after Cuphead, be here on time." Dice smiled, knowing Devil had a place in his heart for him. "Will do, boss." The man started to walk out the door. "Wait" Devil called out.
"Hm?"
"I love you, Dice."
...
"I love you too, Boss. I'll see you next week."