3. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE???

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊
.............................................................

Monami was very hesitant to enter inside Shivani's house but she had to as they wanted to find atleast a little something useful to investigate further.

When they all entered inside, Monami and Aditi could still feel the negative energies arround them. Both the girls talked to Shivani's parents but of no use as they didn't know anything about what actually happened to Shivani.

They investigated Shivani's room and that's when Monami and Aditi saw the warning on the wall which was...

"ISE TO MAAR DIYA LEKIN AGAR MUJHE VO NAHI MILA JO MAIN CHAHTA HU... TO AGLI BAARI TERI HOGI, RAKSHIKA... AUR FIR...!!!"

Both the girls were looking at the wall with a feared expressions. Karan and Vikrant noticed that so, Vikrant asked...

Vikrant (Confusingly) - Tum dono ye diwar pe aise kyu dekh rahi ho ke jaise pata nahi koi hidden dhamki ho aur vo sirf tum dono ko hi dikhai de rahi ho?

Monami and Aditi looked at him and then at Karan with a jerk because only they were able to see that message but they couldn't answer him so, Karan said...

Karan (Trying to handle the situation) - Are Vicky, vo dono kuch soch rahi hogi. (Awkwardly scoffing at Vikrant) Pagal thodi hai dono, jo diwar ko ghurte bethegi...!!!

Aditi (Forcefully smiling at Vikrant) - Ofcourse, Vicky. Bhai sahi keh rahe hai. Hum bas kuch soch rahe the... (After a second) Khair... ab hume yaha se chalna chahiye. Mujhe nahi lagta ke hume yaha kuch bhi milega.

Monami (In an agreement) - Aditi sahi keh rahi hai. Mujhe nahi lagta ke hume yaha kuch milega ab, kyuki forensic team ne to apna kaam kar hi liya hoga na, chalo chalte hai.

They all nodded in agreement and started to leave that room. Monami and Aditi turned around to look at that message once again while leaving but the message was already gone. They hurriedly came out of Shivani's house and got in their vehicle after bedding bye to her parents while consoling them about her death.

When they were on the way to Shaitan Chawki, Karan got a message from their senior. He said...

Karan (To all) - Let's pack the begs, guys. Hum log Goa ja rahe hai. Vaha ek bahot hi ajeeb case aaya hai. Kuch logo ke, apne funeral ho jaane ke baad vapas aaneki baat pata chali hai aur unhi family members me se ek ki laash mili thi to isliye ye case Local Police ke pass gaya tha aur unse hum tak pohocha hai.

Vikrant (Scoffing at the information) - What nonsense is this? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai ke log apne funeral ke baad bhi vapas aa jaye?

Monami and Aditi looked at eachother with a thoughtful gaze. Monami said...

Monami (Looking at Vikrant) - Ab ye haqeekat hai ya mazaak, ye to vaha jaane ke baad hi pata chalega, Bhai.

Aditi (Scoffing at Vikrant) - Aur kuch nahi to Goa ki ek trip hi ho jayegi. Vaise bhi hume konsa waqt milta hai ghumne firne ka...!!!

Monami and Karan could feel a kind of a sarcasm in her comment but they avoided to say anything as they didn't want to witness any kind of an argument.

Vikrant (Oblivious to Aditi's meaning) - Ye bhi sahi hai, to chalo nikalte hai. Main aur Monu, tum dono ko thodi der me vapas yahi milte hai as humara ghar nazdik me hi hai. To jab tak tum dono yaha pohochoge tab tak me hum, tum dono ko yahi milege.

They all nodded their heads and left from there.
___________________________________

On the way...

Monami was trying to see her brother's expressions. After seeing... that it's safe to talk to him, she asked...

Monami (A little hesitantly) - Bhai, aapse ek sawaal puchhu?

Vikrant (Still concentrating on his driving) - Haa bol na, Chhotu.

Monami (Curiously) - Kya aap kisiko pasand karte ho?

Vikrant - Haa.

Monami (Excitedly) - Kise... Kon hai vo, Bhai? Kya main use janti hu?

Vikrant (With a straight face while looking at her) - Meri Job...!!!

Listening this, She made a face and said...

Monami (Rolling her eyes) - You're so unromantic, Bhai. Main ye kaise bhul gayi ke aapke jitne unromantic insaan ko koi bhi ladki ghas nahi dalegi. Galat bande se galat sawaal kar liya...!!!

Vikrant just smirked at his sister but smiled inwardly because he knew that his babysister was indirectly asking about his feelings for Aditi.
___________________________________

On the other hand,

Karan was smiling from a little while and Aditi could see that her brother is very happy for some reasons but she still wanted ask him so, she asked...

Aditi (Mischievously) - To kab bata rahe hai aap Monu ko ke aap usse pyaar karte hai aur vo bhi aaj kal se nahi balki bahot lambe waqt se aur usse shaadi karna chahte hai?

Karan (Rolling his eyes at her) - Tujhe aur kuch nahi sujha bolne ko?... Aur rahi baat mere Monu ko batane ki, ke main usse pyaar karta hu aur shaadi karna chahta hu... vo is baat ke liye abhi ready nahi hai. Main chahta hu ke vo mere bolne pe mere baare me na sochkar apne aapse soche aur mujhe khudko sambhalne ke liye ek mauka de.

Aditi (Making a face) - Kya Bhai...!!! You're such a hopelessly romantic person...!!! I wonder, Monu ko kyu nahi dikhta ye sab. Pata hai, aapka aisa behaviour to Vicky ko bhi dikhta hai, bas use hi nahi dikhta?!

Neither he answered her nor she asked again. They didn't know that something is waiting for them back at the Shaitan Chawki. It was that spirit only which was there when Monami entered inside the Chawki.

Monami and Aditi, both were feeling very uneasy after getting the information of their new case. It was kind of a nagging feeling for them. Monami was worried that she has to see something unearthly and at the same time, Aditi was curious that how this journey will be.

On the other hand, Vikrant was totaly oblivious to the actual situation because he never believed in unnatural forces. Karan was the only one, who was excited to reveal something new from this new case.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️