2. JO DIKHTA HAI, VO HOTA NAHI...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

😊

.............................................................

After a second, Vikrant said...

Vikrant (To Monami) - Acha... Monu, tu zara... Bahar ek register pada hoga, vo leke usme se Shivani ka address nikal le. Vaise to main uska room dekh chuka hu but agar tum teeno bhi ek baar dekh lo to kya pata tum logo ko vo mil jaye jo mujhe nahi mil paya hai ab tak.

Monami just wanted that only. She said...

Monami - Ok Bhai, main dekh leti hu and Adu aur Karu se baat bhi kar leti hu.

Vikrant (A little irritatingly) - Yaar Monu, tu Karan ko Karu bulana bandh karegi? Yaar tera khudka bhai tere saamne betha hai...!!!

Monami (Oblivious to his meaning) - To isme galat kya hai, Bhai? Karan mera bestfriend hai aur main to use bachpan se hi Karu bulati hu na to aaj konsi nayi baat kardi maine...???!!!

He understood that her dear dumb sister won't understand the meaning of this for Karan. She won't understand that it's affecting Karan because she's oblivious to his feelings towards her.

He just nodded his head in disbelief but didn't say anything. She went outside and met Aditi and Karan. She stood near them and asked...

Monami (Directly) - What do you know about this, Adu?

Aditi (Amusingly to Karan) - Aap aur Monu dono kitne similar ho na is mamle me...!!! (To Monami) Bhai ne bhi mujhse sabse pehle yahi puchha...!!!

Karan (Worriedly) - Tu sach me kuch janti hai kya, Adu? Tune kuch dekha hai kya?

Aditi got serious and said...

Aditi (Worriedly) - Vikky ki jaan ko khatra hai guys...!!! Shivani visited me in my dream. Uska kehna hai ke koi hai ke jo Vikky ke pichhe pada hai aur vo ek bahot hi powerful spirit hai, like a Devil, an evil spirit.

Karan (To Aditi) - Haa to tu unhe mehsoos kar sakti hai aur Monu unhe dekh sakti hai aur main kisi bhi tarah tum logo ki madad karne ke liye ready hu. Kuch nahi honewala use, kuch zyada hi sakht jaan hai vo. (Giggling a little) Murdo ko bhi line se khada kar dega vo...!!!

Monami just hit him on his forearm and then both the girls giggled. At that time, Vikrant came there and asked...

Vikrant (Smiling a little) - Kis baat pe tum teeno itna has rahe ho? (To Monami) Tune address le liya Shivani ka, bache?

Monami (Nodding her head) - Haa, Bhai... (Looking at Aditi and then Karan) Hum to bas aise hi baat kar rahe the... (To Vikrant) Hume chalna chahiye, Bhai.

Vikrant just nodded his head and they all headed out to go to Shivani's place to investigate her room again. When they reached there, Vikrant straightaway went inside but Monami and Aditi were looking at that house in fear.

They have been holding eachother's hands out of fear and Karan saw that. He went near them and put his one hand on Aditi's head and with second, he cupped Monami's face. He asked...

Karan (In a worried tone) - Kya hua? Tum dono aise kyu khadi ho, jaise ke koi bhoot dekh liya ho?

Aditi (Worriedly) - Ye jagah haunted hai. Bahot zyada negative energies hai yaha. As if... As if...

Monami (Completing her sentence) - As if... Bahot sari aatmayen ho yaha...!!! (Looking in a perticular direction) Aur ek to vo rahi... (Pointing at the crow) It is there to keep a watch on the people around this area...!!!

Karan (Cupping their faces) - It's okey... Agar tum logo ko yaha rehna hai to it's completely okey. Main andar jakar aata hu.

Monami (Holding his hand) - Jo mujhe aur Adu ko pata chalega, vo tumhe aur Bhai ko pata nahi chalega, Karu. (Looking at Aditi) Hum dono aa rahe hai.

Aditi just nodded at her and they started to walk towards the main door of Shivani's house. Monami was just looking at that crow everytime. Suddenly, the crow took a flight and came straight towards her and started to attack her by clawing at her face and because of that, her eyes got damaged and started to bleed. She started to scream like hell as it was way too much painful.

She was just screaming and heard a faraway voice in her head. It was like...

Someone (With an evil laugh) - Ye to bas ek shuruwat hai. Agar mujhe vo nahi mila jo mujhe chahiye to main ek - ek karke sabko maar dunga.

Monami (Still in pain) - Who... Who are you?... What do you... What do you want?

Someone (In a scary voice) - THE TIME WILL TELL YOU BUT... TAB TAK SINGHAL KHANDAAN KA AAKHRI VARIS BHI MAARA JAYEGA...!!! YE DARD TO SIRF EK SHURUWAT HAI RAKSHIKA...!!!

And he laughed loudly in an evil way. Suddenly, that voice disappeared and Monami felt a very crucial pain in her eyes and she started to scream again. She was feeling like she has lost her eyes because of that crow and they are bleeding now.

After a while, she heard someone calling her. It was Karan who was trying to get her to her concious side. He wasn't able to understand that why was she screaming like she was in pain...!!!

Monami opened her eyes with a jerk, listening Karan's voice near her. She gasped for air around her and just hugged Karan. Vikrant was also came outside running at that time after listening her sister screaming. Karan made her get up from her place and Vikrant cupped her face. He asked...

Vikrant (To Monami) - Kya ho gya bache? Tu itna kyu chilla rahi thi? Tujhe kahi chot lagi hai kya?

But she wasn't paying attention to his questions. She was just looking at that place where that crow was sitting a while back. He was gone and chills ran down her spine. Karan and Aditi knew that something was not right with her so, Aditi said...

Aditi (To Vikrant, changing the topic) - Are tumhe to pata hai na Vikky ke Monu ko chuho se kitna dar lagta hai to abhi yaha se ek mota aur bahot bada chuha gaya tha to isiliye usne aise chilla diya.

Vikrant (Taking a deep breath, to Monami) - Bas itni si baat...!!! Tune to mujhe dara hi diya tha...!!! (Looking around) Dekh, ab yaha kuch nahi hai. Chal ab andar, okey...???!!!

Monami just took a deep breath and tried to stabilize herself. She nodded at her brother and they all started to walk towards the main entrance of Shivani's house...
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️