4

From the night before, a lot of yelling had taken place

"I'll just pay you back, okay? Just take the money out of my account and the problem is solved

"I'll just pay you back, okay? Just take the money out of my account and the problem is solved." I stated.

"Oh, so you had money, you just didn't want to spend it?" He argued, raising an eyebrow.

The room had gone silent.

"Go on, speak up."

"Look, I only spent your money when I was angry at you after arguments like this one. That's it, I swear."

He cleaned his teeth with his tongue and slowly walked up to me, sending my body in a state of fear. He then leaned into my breathing space, inches away from my face.

"You are going to pay back every single dollar you stole from me. I don't care how but every single dime should be in my account by this Saturday or else I will make sure the whole world knows the type of person you really are. You, Parisa, are a heartless monster."

I scoffed in his face, "Oh please, if anything you are as 'heartless' as me, if so even more than you claim I am."

The anger had overflown in his eyes at my statement. You could tell he was getting fed up with just being in my presence.

"Say that again, I dare you."

I repeated the statement even slower than I did before. I was then greeted with a hard slap across my face. I quickly looked back up to see a sick grin on his face.

"You, Parisa, were nothing without me. Don't you forget that." He said before walking into our bedroom slamming the door shut.

I sighed, feeling the side of my cheek sting from the slap. I walked into the freezer to take out an ice pack then made my way to the living room couch. I placed the ice pack to the cheek and shivered at the contact of the stinging surface and the cold object.

I then took the laptop from off the coffee table, and turned it on, proceeding to log into my bank account. I knew it was wrong to spend money that wasn't mine without permission but seeing Allen's money decreasing more and more he did something wrong always made me smile from ear to ear. To be fair, I never kept track of how much money I spent. If I was to make an estimation, I'd say I flushed about 35 thousand dollars from his account with absolutely no regret. I sent that exact amount of money to his account, logged out and then turned the laptop off.  After our really tiring argument, before I knew it, I fell asleep.