Chapter 3

Their screens kept them from talk so; I bring out the tea set which was white with pink butterflies and pink polka dots, and it came in matching plate's sugar holder and a cream holder. There were eight sets so I gave each of my brothers a cup, two for two dolls I found and the last one for me. I go into the kitchen and place happy juice in the tea pot while messing up the floor with juice then I walked into the living room and pour them each a cup. One looks over at me then at the juice in the cup. "Hey what is in this cup?" I look at him I think he's Ethan or maybe Butch I'm not really sure. "Juice," he closes his screen, "Where did you get it?" I point to the fridge. He hits his twin in the chest as they run their hands through their hair.

I guess its Butch who talks next, "How can a little kid get in there!" Ethan says next, "More like how are mom and dad going to react to it while we were supposed to be watching her!" I watch them scramble to the kitchen as the triples watch a video on their screen. "Tea party?" they shoo me away as I sadly sit back down when a call screen showed up on all of their screens. "Hello!"

I see mommy, I run over to one of the triples who picked up the call. "Mommy!" she smiled at me, "Boys your father and I will be here a lot longer than we thought so, we ordered you kids a pizza and a kids pizza for your sister." "Okay did you pay already?" "Yes, and your father and I will be eating with the elders and won't be home until later, so you boys will need to bathe your sister and make sure you give her your upmost attention or she will make many messes." "Okay mom." He looks at me as I stick my fingers in my mouth. "Alexander, will you cut her four small pieces into halves so she doesn't choke?" he rolled his eyes, "Fine mom call us on any news." With that Alexander turns to his other two brothers.

I can't believe they have pizza here! I love pizza, I run over to Ethan and Butch who are cleaning the floor still. They are grumbling as I walk over, "When is mom coming home or dad?" "I think mom just called Ethan ask Alex." I tug on Butches pant leg, "What I'm busy cleaning up your mess." "Mommy said we are having pizza!" I jump up and down very excited as I accidently hit Butch in the leg making him fall down in a now wet floor. In a fiery rage he stands up and pulls me over to the living room then I'm pulled over his lap. "Bad you've been very bad tonight!" I was confused until he starts to spank me, "I can't believe you were once an adult you are literally making messes, bothering us, and bringing drinks in the living room!" he wops down on my poor little bottom, I cried and cried until he got to thirty. "Now go sit in your timeout chair.

I run into the bedroom to the stool and Butch noticed and dragged it out into the living room to the nearest and closest corner. "You will sit there until I tell you!" I nod as I cry and cry until there was a knock on the door it was the pizza man I still cried when he left. I finally said, "I want mommy." As I said through sobs, "Geez at least before she was quiet, now she won't shut up." They sat at the table and ate their pizza, until the door rang. "Coming!" a woman spoke at the door, "Is there a reason why I heard yelling, screaming and a crying child?" "Don't worry she was just being naughty." "Um...where is Alpha Richard?" "He and our mother are at a meeting with the elders."

The woman looked over, "Well what did she do?" Butch glared at me, "She somehow got in the fridge and spilt the juice all over the floor, she broke the rules about drinks in the living room, and lastly she was running in the house!" the woman looked at them with odd eyes, "So, you didn't know toddlers push boundaries, and if she is an exchange student, they all woke up today so she might not know all the rules. They are quite as the woman looks at us, "Bring her over here and let's hear her side." "Esther: get over here." My ears are down and my tail is in between my legs. The woman lowers herself to my size, "Hi," I look down at the floor as she can see my red thigh and peeking out red bottom. "Esther say hello." Butch growls and I flinch, "Hello..." "Esther what happened today after your mommy and daddy left? "I wanted to play tea party with my brothers."