Chapter 1

Prologue

A young teenager man with albino hair, whlas just laying in his coffin and the lid open, which the male albino stretched his arm, and went off from his coffin bed.

And then left his room quickly changning in his uniform clothes used for a home, while Subaru was going down and then sat on the dining table still tired and black spots under his eyes.

Until unfamiliar voice came out, while Subaru, rubbed his eyes and his visions became clearer,

"Hello! Tsundere-kun! "

and looked at his half brother from the other side and the left side, back to his half brothers.

But he quickly looked back to the left seeing the half-breeds, while Subaru stood up and the chair fell turning the attention onto Subaru.

"Why the hell is the fucking
half-breeds here! "

Reiji adjust his glasses and looked at subaru, until he sigh and good Subaru, but cut off by a adult man voice showing themselves.

"I had invited them, subaru, and how's my little youngest! "

Said the male man with white hair looking that the albino teleporting in front of him and grabbed his cheeks besides pinching them.

While Subaru growled and slapped the two hands off his father on his face, and pointed at the half-breeds.

"Ugh dad! You know I hate them so much! "

Kou playfully gasped put his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt pretending like a dasmel in distress, and said sadly with a fake tone.

"Oh... Tsundere-kun, you hurt us. "

While reiji adjusted his glasses again, and Subaru was pissed off but kou's behavior and couldnt help but pounce on him but was stopped by his biological father.

"Ah-ah-ah, Subaru no violence here. "

Subaru huffed and his father put him down while Subaru sat down on the last empty chair, while Subaru crossed his arm close to his chest and looked at the half-breeds glaring deathly at them.

While Yuma caught his glare and smirked winking at him, while Subaru was shock and turned away blushing madly covering it with his hands.

Yuma snickered quietly and turned his eyes back to his brothers, while Subaru looked at Yuma as he crossed his arms closely to his chest slowly his eyes lids closing feeling tired and slept on while the other's and subaru's were getting along, shuu had noticed his little brother laying his head on his shoulder sleeping, he hummed. Then put down his earplugs and then played a nice lullaby music for Subaru to be comfortable and put the earplugs on subaru's ears.

Subaru slowly smiled little bit by the nice song, while shuu noticed the other brothers looked at him, while shuu glared at them and put his head on top of subaru's and slept on with him.

All the boys left the two to sleep peacefully, shuu was the first one to wake up noticing all the others gone, and he stood up picking Subaru on bridal style and teleported to his room, and quite lazy to walk upstairs.