one ♡

*sorry for any mistakes*

Norfolk, VAMarch 3rdFriday

Norfolk, VA
March 3rd
Friday

"TAJJJJJJJJ", Taj heard jumping out of her sleep.

"Mmcht oh hell no", Taj grumbled pulling the covers over her heard.

"Taj it's damn near 2 in the afternoon, why are you still in bed", she heard Naja say opening her bedroom door.

"I'm finna take that damn house key", Taj mumbled still under her covers.

"Is something wrong babes, why are you still in bed this late in the day", Serenity asked.

"There's nothing wrong, I don't have work today nor do I have anything planned so there's no reason for me to be up bright and early", Taj chuckled at how worrisome Serenity gets.

"Well you have something planned now so get up, get all freshened up so we can go", Naja said pulling the covers back some.

"And what might that be Naja", Taj said getting up.

"We're going to get brunch and pedicures today", Naja told her.

"What if I didn't want brunch or a pedicure", Taj stated grabbing her toothbrush.

"Aw so sad so sad, you would think with you being my friend going on 6 years you would know by now that you don't have a option bookie bear", Naja said.

"Mmcht she love that bookie shit", Serenity laughed.

"I'm saying she gon bookie somebody to the ground", Taj said.

"Oh well, BOOKIE BOOKIE BOOKIE BOOKIE", Naja said walking into the bathroom.

"Where are we going to get brunch at" Taj asked.

"I was thinking Anna Mae's, I've been craving some of their chicken and waffles omgggg", Naja said.

"Ouuu yeah I was thinking about that hot and honey chicken biscuit the other day, it's sooo good", Taj stated.

"Y'all are the only people I know who reminisce about food, just gready", Serenity chuckled.

"See you ain't never had Anna Mae's that's why you don't get it", Naja told her.

"You've lived here your entire life and never had Anna Mae's", Taj asked shocked.

"I always lived on the opposite side of town and my mama wasn't driving 45 minutes for no chicken and waffles," Serenity laughed.