𝟷𝟸𝟷

"i'm fine I promise," ollie smiled wiping tiana tears

"i'm fine I promise," ollie smiled wiping tiana tears. she really felt good. she wasn't even in pain expect for when she swung her neck to fast other than that she was amazing. she was a bit sad she scared the shit out her best friend but other than that she was really good.

she had woken up about 4 hours ago and tiana was still crying, she was starting to think the tears would never stop at this point. "hey baby how about you go home and get some rest, okay? i'm alright. I promise i'm not lonely i'll talk to grey." she smiled over at grey who gave her a weak hearted smile.

"okay, don't get into anything while i'm gone, okay?" tiana said grabbing her things to leave. "pinky promise." grey said with a smile as tiana finally went home. she needed a bath and some sleep. she stopped in her tracks just as she was about leave when she saw jasiel it completely slipped her mind that he was even here.

"oh my i'm so sorry," she said jumping into his arms. she didn't think anytime soon she would be able to do this but she was glad she could. he hugged her back tightly, "you want me to come with?" he said looking down at her.

"no that would be selfish of me, go check on taurus and azari first and when your comfortable enough to leave i'll send my address." she said making him nod. he gave her forehead a kiss before walking her out the hospital he at least wanted to make sure she got to the car safe.

javier quickly walked to azari's room he heard she was in and out of sleep. he prayed she was feeling okay especially after everything.

he slowly opened the door peaking his head in, he saw monica and kamaria sitting quietly watching re runs of bad girls club.

"goodmorning," javier politely said to the two, they both reciprocated the energy and continued to the show.

"javier?" azari gasphed making him smile upon hearing his name. all worry all but flew out the window at her hollow voice. she wasn't as chipper as ollie but she was awake and alive which is all that truly mattered.

"oh gracias al señor mi hermana está a salvo!" (oh thank the lord my sister is safe) he said running up giving her a gentle but tight hug. she weakly hugged him back. she was happy he was here but also guilty she knew their financial situation wasn't great and the flights here most likely put a dent in their funds.

"i'm okay javier you can rest easy," she smiled looking at the door at jasiel whom just walked in. "genial estas despierta como te sientes hermana" (great your awake how do you feel sis) javier smiled upon seeing his sister.

"secret and sakai are alright? where is taurus?" she said looking around everyone's face instantly softened.

he still had yet to wake up and everytime she woke up she asked about him then fell asleep again. "I bet he's resting right now sis just rest up okay." he said making her nod.

in the other room aries was crying her eyes out as she looked a taurus. he wasn't dead but everyone else had woken up besides him. she wasn't doing well at all. amir held her close as she cried, he himmself dropped a few tears because taurus was always there for him when he needed advise about his relationship and how he wanted it to last.