𝟷𝟸𝟼

"so how do you feel about all this?" aries said lifting an eyebrow as she sipped on her boba tea

she was referring to the trial coming up between yasmine and taurus. she can't say she wasn't scared for him even though he had a strong case. with all the good things taurus had to the pound of negative things, yasmine has it kinda seems like a shut-closed case. but you never know. yasmine could have something under her sleeve to even think she could potentially win a case against him.

"honestly I don't know I've had a zoom meeting with kayleb about the trial and he said he has built a very solid case as to why secret should stay with me but I don't know. I have a bad feeling ya know?" he said and she nodded.

she never questioned someone's gut feeling because most times it was right.

"but anyway I don't wanna stress about it, especially to you. I stress azari enough with it." he laughed making her roll her eyes. she hated how sometimes he made it seem like talking about his problems where a burden to her. it was irritating.

"you're not a burden," she pronounced and he nodded.

"well how is the planning for your birthday coming?" he said hoping to change the subject to a topic that wasn't depressing.

"honestly I haven't done to much I really don't wanna do anything but you know amari isn't having it." she laughed making taurus laugh.

"that's why that lil nigga called me asking for 5 bands like the fuck." taurus laughed but aries eyes just widened.

"what? you didn't give it to him right?" she said eyeing him.

"what do you mean? of course I did. not even a second question asked." he laughed waving her off.

"why are you laughing it's not funny 5 bands is serious! that's too much money," she said pushing him but he could only laugh harder.

it really didn't seem like much to taurus simply because he has seen the things amari does for aries and his family he really trusts amari. and even if aries and amari end up not working out he would still have a lot of respect for him because he is genuinely that much of a good person.

"you really piss me the fuck off." she grunted standing up and stomping away to call amari and asked what he possibly could need 5k for.

taurus just laughed and got on his phone. after azari came to him with a business opportunity he definitely hoped at the chance. he needed to put his new division to work anyway so they weren't getting paid to sit on their asses.

all the girls and taurus had a meeting about what they wanted a few days after the first meeting with just azari. they found a location and structure along with a budget. of course, there were a lot of private investors because of the women's status, and construction would begin in december right after the holidays.