Chapter fifteen

Kim's POV

"Jeez, I haven't slept this good for a long time," I say as I walk into the dojo. Milton laughs. "I do understand that, you really beat Kai, we are very proud of you," 

I place down my bag, and Jack and Jerry are sparring. I make eye contact with Jack, and he pushes Jerry to the side and gives me a Jack. Our dinner last night with my dad went really well, he did change his view of my friends and Jack, so that's wonderful. 

"Where is Rudy?" Milton ask. Jerry shrugs. "I don't know, he said that he would talk to someone important," he answers. 

"Who could that be?" Jack ask. Everyone shrugs and goes back to normal. I start sparring with Milton, waiting for Rudy to start our lesson. 

It goes fifteen minutes until Rudy comes in, he has a big smile on his face. We stop and look at him. "Okay! Before asking me, I spoke to a very important person yesterday and today. We offered me something," 

"What did he offer you?" I ask him. He giggles and looks at us. "Rudy! Tell us," I say impatiently. 

He takes a deep breath. "I'm going to Japan!" he cheers and jumps. "I'm going to Otai Academy in Japan!" 

I freeze, he's going where? "Are you going to Japan? For how long?" I question. 

He shrugs. "More than five years he told me, I don't need the education but I need some training and then I'm gonna be training kids and elite fighters. Isn't this exciting?" 

I glance at the boys, they have the same reaction as me. Jack clears his throat and nods. "Yes, it is exciting, we are just gonna miss you," he says. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys too, but we are gonna keep in touch. Jack, you are gonna be the new sensei now. It will be fine okay? Maybe if we are lucky, I can come to your guy's graduation. It's gonna be fine," he replies calmly. He opens his arms and we all run to it. "I'm gonna write to all of you, okay?" 

We nod, and some man behind us comes up with a smile. "Rudy? Are you ready to go?" 

"Are you leaving now?" Milton ask. "We didn't have time to celebrate,"

"It's for the best, I write to you when I'm in Japan," he says. Before leaving he opens his arms again and we hug him tight. Then he left with the man.  

"Can you guys believe it? We are alone now," Jack says and looks at us. "We are the next chapter,"