You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 26

After we saw the movie we all walked out of the dark theater saying what we thought about the movie.

"I will never look at the color red again" I said.

"That old lady was creepy" Aaron shuttered.

"I know right? She was like 'It isn't the house that's haunted, it's your son' the was weird" Luke agreed.

"I thought that devil things was weird looking" Allison shrugged. She is like a scary movie junkie I swear.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight" I stated. That had to be the scariest movie ever.

"You are such a baby" Allison rolled her eyes at me.

"Well I didn't think it was that scary either" Luke said cockily. I raised and eyebrow at him, but let it go. He was practically screaming the whole time... Then it hit me. He's trying to impress Allison. He is such a dork I thought to myself.

We got outside the theater and saw it was almost 10:30.

"You guys wanna go clubbing?" Allison asked us.

"Uh, we are only 17" I looked at her suddenly.

"I have fake I.D's for us" She rolled her eyes and pulled out 4 I.D's.

Aaron grabbed them from her hands and looked at each of them. He lifted his head up and smirked at us "These could work" He held them up. I took them from his hand to look at them.

"You made me 22?" I asked shocked. I'm postive I don't look 22 years old.

"Yeah you can pass for a 22 year old" Luke said looking away from the I.D's in my hand.

I sighed "If you wanna go clubbing then I have to go home and change" I said in defeat.

"Yay!" My best friend squealed and pulled my into a tight hug.

Once she let go we headed back to Lukes' car and got in and headed to my house.He dropped Allison and I off, but before he drove off he leaned out the passenger window and said "We are going back to our house to change. Be back here in an hour" and with that they drove off.

We walked up the porch and I unlocked the front door and let Allison go through first so I could locked it behind her once we were inside.

We headed up the stairs to my room and we walked to my walk in closet.

"What should be wear?" I asked.

"Hold on. I know the perfect outfits" She then pulled off my short black dress from a hanger.

The dress came mid thigh and clung to my body perfectly.

"This is what your wearing" She handed the dress to me. Then, she went back to look for something for her to wear.

I looked at my dress and traced my fingers lightly against the silk felt material. It had a red belt that went under my bust and is strapless. I had to say this is my favorite dress that I owned.

"Found it!" Allison said happily. I looked up to see her holding my strapless silver dress. It was tight at the top and the part under the bust but then flowed freely at mid thigh.

"That dress is perfect" I grinned at her.

"Alright we need to hurry and do our makeup before the guys get here"

"Maybe I should invite Kaiden?" I asked shyly and looked at her.

"If he has an I.D then sure" She shrugged.

"Thank you!" I hugged her.

"Alright alright go call him" She chuckled and patted my head.

I rushed out of my closet and took my phone out of my back pocket and laid down on my bed. I scrolled to his name in my phone and pressed the green call button.