Log: 10

wow.

i stood there in awe. i didnt believe in any one that fucking movie magic about romance or shit, nor did i care for romance. well, that's a lie.

i believed in romance when i spoke to him.

ranboo.

the one who cared for me all the times i was down at my lowest, the one who listened to my hot takes and shit talks and gossip whenever i needed to let myself just rant. heck, he supplies me with candy cigs! like, how could i not fall in love with him.

except at this moment, my lips were on someone else's.

i never had a bad time with noah. hell, he's hot as fuck. i don't know how he managed to get stuck with our friend group as he played football freshman, sophomore and part of junior year. he never told me why he quit, but for those two and a half i was at football games every friday, cheering for noah. maine north was good at sports.

but he wasn't the one i wanted to kiss.

when the kiss finally ended, ranboo had a look of hatred, while isla and regan were looking at us with puppy dog eyes. gooey ass romance i say.

"i forgot something in the car," ranboo spoke out to fill the air.

"what was it?" isla asked.

"don't worry bout' it.." he said, walking off and grabbing a paddle board and an ore.

i was hoping he wasn't going to light an actual cig, which i learned quickly that was exactly what he was going to do, he just didn't want the others to see it. and i would have chased after him if my hips weren't held by noah's.

i looked back and regan and isla and just wanted to fucking disappear. i didn't wanna be kissing noah, k wanted to be with ranboo, with the rest of the mafia family that i joined, erasing the family that is at home.

and as if my problems couldn't get worse, my head was now buried in noah's chest, and my cries were surfacing slowly.

"y/n what's-"

"please just get off of me!" i cried out, pushing myself away from noah.

he reached out at me, but putting his hands down in defeat, then threw them around himself.

i looked down at the ground, literally the only thing i wanted to do was be taking to ranboo, he held by him, and just stand by him.

however, as if the world was throwing the heaviest shit at me all at once, a black car pulled up across the grass, totally avoiding the fact there was a parking lot.

three men walked out, and one of them i recognized extremely well. one guy grabbed isla and regan, surprisingly, the other guy grabbing noah, who was fighting like life depended on it.

the third asshole scoffed. "you know y/n," he said, tying ropes around my wrists. "without your little talk freak, you aren't as strong"

he pushed me into the trunk, even though i was fighting and kicking him, i'm fairly sure he was used to it. i saw isla, regan, and noah fighting and screaming.

"whatever dad, i don't need yo-" and that's when i stopped. my earth stopped, time stopped, gravity stopped, everything was quiet.

my father never wore a nametag. i've never heard anyone call him by a name other than "sir".

but besides the fact that i figured out tubbo is my brother, i just learned i have a full group of mafia kids about the kill my father.

and ranboo,

i'm counting on you to kill someone for me.