prologue

As you guess this is a continuation is simplified version of flat land if you ever heard of flatland from Big Bang Theory that that was Sheldon's happy place. That it was a book there was a classic why is Theologian who is very interested in math as well as things in society. I wanted to write my own spin on flat land flatland 2.0 more or less as it's called it's more simplified and more idiot proof than the actual theologians flat land and you will be able to enjoy it a lot more. You don't have to be good at math like me I'm an idiot at but enjoy the comedy and the hilarity of the shapes trying to react to one another and interact with one another this is what is about writing is about fun. I was never good at math but was able to understand flat land very easily but some people are not as lucky as I am so I'm going to make this a little simpler for some people. There's no going to be parallelograms or anything there's just going to be what's on the cover cones pyramids and cubes. This is going to be the book that might break the flat land a story in the first place because this is the continuation inverse of flat land. I remember watching or reading flatland on my Kindle device on my iPad as well as what reading it on my Cobo reader and I enjoy it so much and I also found it on paperback but it got lost in a household disaster never to be seen again so I'm going to create something for the flat land lovers that need to be seen and heard from. You don't have to be good at math to understand flatland 2.0 instead he just have to have a good sense of humor and a good sense of shapes. Anyone could read this even a 6-year-old so go ahead and read it. I decided to read this as a tribute to Flatland a book that I cherished very much an ebook that I cherished very much and still do to this day in my heart. I would get the shapes of parallelograms and stuff on my scan as a tattoo but that wouldn't mean very much to me but it was a very good book and it was a mean book at that very good. This is my tribute to the flat land novel or novella. Flatland was created by a theologian who wanted to create Society Through Math. I'm just creating Society through shapes and was about. I'm not trying to bull crap you with math or try to Swindle you into anything I'm just trying to make sure you enjoy a good story and enjoy everything about flat land more simple than the flat land OG that I consider OG which is means original. This is what I'm coming up with enjoy the next few Decades of chapters and not decades but 100 chapters and an epilogue from yours truly truly going to be a gift for anyone who's going to be interested in reading about math this is juvenile or young adult fiction. But any adult can read it too if they want it's all ages. Unlike flatland OG where you had to be a genius in order to read it. This is more simplified for the average human or the above or under average human this is for everyone to enjoy. The same thing that I enjoyed that was so complex now you can enjoy the same thing without being boggled by the mind except by the sheer Beauty and spectacularness of this book. I'm no Theologian or mathematician but I am certainly an Entertainer. Do enjoy and enjoy it thoroughly. You might even get a laugh or two out of this. As the cause of space start the shapes start to form.