Story VI: mastermind - pt2.

~ Sillie story ~

~ Millie Bobby Brown POV ~

My eyes stare into the once of the red head who stood a few feet away from me between lots of people. She smiles softly as she broke our eye contact and focuses on someone who just walked up to her to talk to her.

"Holy shit Mills, so she's the one huh?" Noah softly says as he nudges me with our drinks in his hands. "Her voice and gaze haunt me. I haven't even met her yet and I already can't get her out my mind. She is definitely the one." I explain to Noah as I meet his gaze as I take my drink from him. "Then go talk to her! Before someone else gets to her before you." Noah points out as he looks at her. "Stop staring and don't you worry. I have a plan. I just- have to have her. She's from out of this world Noah." I ramble as I took a sip of my drink. "You just saw her for like 15 seconds for the first time." Noah chuckles softly.

Bc Noah had a point. I did only see her for a couple of seconds and I heard her voice once and she wasn't even speaking to me directly. But why did I feel like that was all I needed to know from her, to know that I wanted her for myself. Not to be possessive or rude, but I just had this strong feeling towards her. I could tell she wasn't like all the other girls. First thing I noticed beside her soothing voice was that she probably is the only girl in here wearing a suit and I loved it. "So I see that mastermind of yours is already at work. I know for a fact that when you get something or someone in your head- you won't stop until you have it." Noah grins as he looks at me. "You're absolutely right." I smirk back as I eye the ginger who was talking to her cousin.

"The game is afoot." I grin at Noah in a heavy English accent. "Okay, I know you're in the middle of shooting your new Enola Holmes movie, but this is ridiculous." Noah laughs. "Sorry, I know. I just really wanted to say it." I chuckle as I down my drink. "Now for my first part of the plan, take me with you to introduce me. You said you were going to meet up with them, so take me with you." I state as I look at Noah. "Oh so I am part of your big plan huh?" Noah chuckles slightly. "Everyone is. Only they don't know it yet." I wink with a mysterious look on my face. "You really are working to much on that new movie of yours." Noah chuckles as he downs his drink. "Don't be salty." I chuckle as I gave him a slight nudge. I quickly fix my hair as I gave Noah a toothy smile. "Do I have something in my teeth?" I ask to make sure I look at my best. "You look perfect Mills." He smiles. "Good, cause that's how I need this to go. Perfect." I state as I took a breath and interlock my arm with Noah's. "Now go introduce me."

Noah walks up to the little group of people where the red head was part of. "Hey everyone, hope everyone is having a good time so far?" Noah asks as we join them. All eyes focus on Noah as they all smile and nod in agreement . When all their eyes focused on him, they automatically focused on me too. Including the eyes of Sadie, the beautiful red head. "This is Millie, my best friend." Noah introduces me. "Nice to meet you Millie." Aiden, one of the boys says with a smile as the others kind of smile in return and introduce themselves . But not Sadie. When my eyes scan over their faces and end up at hers she gave me her precious smile. "Yes, very nice to meet you. I'm Sadie. " She smiles as I let go of Noah his arm now to fully focus on her. "Likewise darling. May I say you look absolutely gorgeous." I reply with a soft smile as I scan her body, but not for to long since I wanted her to long for more. My British accent always helped charm people as well, including Sadie, since I saw her pupils slightly grow larger as she heard my voice. "Thank you Millie, you look really beautiful as well." She smiles brightly. I smile in return as I focus back on the family and friends to not make it too obvious that I was here for her and her alone.

We started talking about all our jobs as I found out Sadie was also an actrice. I could use that in my advantage. But now it was time for the cake. Since my team had text me that they were here. I was very excited what Noah was going to think about it. But it was also a great thing since Sadie would see me bring the cake and be the sweet best friend to Noah. It was all part of the plan. I roll the cake on this trolley forward to Noah as I start singing happy birthday as everyone joined in. Noah smiles and looks happy at the cake as I held him. I quickly look over at Sadie as she was staring at me with a "aw" look on her face. That means it was working. "Thank you Millie the cake is huge! But looks incredible!" He chuckles. "It's half chocolate and half vanilla. Since you can never choose which one you like more." I chuckle as I smile at him. "I'm glad you like it." I say as I look at him admiring the cake. "Thank you Mills, I love you." He smile as he gave me a hug. "Love you too Noah. Happy birthday mate." I chuckle as I hug him in return.

When Noah was cutting the cake and talking to friends, the red head came up to me. "Hey, that was really sweet of you. I wish I had someone like you who'd do that for me on my birthday" She chuckles softly as she joins me. I felt this overwhelming feeling of comfort yet longing for her when she was next to me. But she came to me all by herself, so that must mean my plan was working. I turn to her to meet her eyes as she was now actually close enough that I could see her eyes were the color of the ocean. "Thank you, but no one does that for you? You have to make sure to invite me over to your birthday then next time, so I can do it for you myself." I smile at her with a flirty undertone as her cheeks turn a soft red. 

"Don't say something you don't mean." She chuckles as she looks at me. "If you invite me over, I'll be that person for you darling. I promise you that. And I never break a promise." I wink at her as a smile grew on her face. "You're cute. I'll definitely have to invite you over, but not only for the cake Ofcourse. You just seem like a very incredible person." Sadie states with her beautiful smile. "You're pretty incredible yourself and I heard you are an actrice as well? I'm working as a producer and actrice on my new movie right now, I'd love to see you perform, so I'll definitely have to keep in touch with you for perhaps my next production." I smirk. Sadie smiles as she meets my eyes again. "You remembered. Wow you're a good listener and thats incredible, I'd love to hear more about your process and work." She cheers. "I'm more then a good listener love and you're very interesting. I like interesting people." I smirk as I meet her eyes once more. "We should definitely meet up to talk more about our work and such, but not at a busy party where I can hardly hear your beautiful voice." I explain with a smile. Her cheeks turn red again as she holds up her hand. "Let me give you my number." She smirks as I smile. I took out my phone as I hand it to her to put her number in. She had put her number in with her full name. "Sadie Sink. Has a nice ring to it." I smile as I look up at her. "Now let me give you mine." I state as I text her to make sure the number works and so she cane add my number as well. She took out her phone as she had received a text from me.

"You look cute when you look down at your phone like that. ~ Millie Bobby Brown."

Her cheeks turn red again as she adds me to her contacts. "Thank you, Millie Bobby Brown. Now that's a amazing name." "It's pretty cool, I was born with it actually." I joke as I wink at her. "And she is funny. The more I get to know you the better you get." Sadie chuckles softly as she looks me up and down. "Then you should stick around, I can only get better." I smirk. She smiles in response as she puts her phone away again.

"Want something to drink? I'm pretty thirsty." Sadie asks as she points over to the bar. "Yes, I'll follow your lead love." I smile as she smiles in response. She grabs my hand to lead me through the crowd of people and that's when my heart was going crazy. Everything is working out perfectly. She's even flirting back. Sadie ordered us some drinks as I was gazing at her hanging over the bar to order. I felt a rush of heat come over me. My god she really looks so sexy like that. As she hands over my drink my fingers brush over her's as our eyes meet. And at that moment I swear I could see a spark in her eyes.

-

//AN: Another long chapter! I hope you like these. Let me know what type of short you'd like to see!

And remember I LOVE YOU. <3